Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi I'm RDixon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hi I'm RDixon on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:10 pm

RDixon

Some of you may already know me from my map containment or from me roaming around the forums, so sorry for the late entrance, anyways I am 15 years of age and stumbled upon thus game from watching yoteslaya and decided to make my own after realizing how easy it was to make them so I decided to be an avid follower of the site and become a mapper myself.

So hello to all

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

2 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:12 pm

ArKaZeen

RDixon wrote:Some of you may already know me from my map containment or from me roaming around the forums, so sorry for the late entrance, anyways I am 15 years of age and stumbled upon thus game from watching yoteslaya and decided to make my own after realizing how easy it was to make them so I decided to be an avid follower of the site and become a mapper myself.

So hello to all

Hello! Hope you find this site as fun as I did! Thanks for making this post and reply to peoples comments instead of "runnin' 'n' gunnin"

Enjoy this site!

View user profile

3 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:16 pm

RDixon

Sub0123 wrote:
RDixon wrote:Some of you may already know me from my map containment or from me roaming around the forums, so sorry for the late entrance, anyways I am 15 years of age and stumbled upon thus game from watching yoteslaya and decided to make my own after realizing how easy it was to make them so I decided to be an avid follower of the site and become a mapper myself.

So hello to all

Hello! Hope you find this site as fun as I did! Thanks for making this post and reply to peoples comments instead of "runnin' 'n' gunnin"

Enjoy this site!

Thanks for the friendly introduction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
View user profile

4 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 am

hey man ! im new too but welcome anyway...

5 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:13 pm

RDixon

mrkd2012 wrote:hey man ! im new too but welcome anyway...

Thanks

View user profile

6 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:29 pm

Not much for me to say, but... have fun here, I guess.

View user profile

7 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

RDixon

Rainbow Dash wrote:Not much for me to say, but... have fun here, I guess.

Not Much for introductions are ya?

View user profile

8 Re: Hi I'm RDixon on Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:04 am

Welcome to the forum amigo.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum