Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Empty Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:16 pm

TheCoolSonic

TheCoolSonic

Can anyone make this map for NZP but without the teleporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bll-2cRs34g

That's the link to the video of it.

"Don't be afraid of death my children, be afraid of ZE DOCTOR!"- Dr. Richtofen
Dr. Richtofen

2Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Empty Re: Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

We have another person making a Nacht Der Untoten remake but since this is a bit different, And kinda cool, I could try an attempt at it. I just need some external grass textures first. But that should be no problem.

3Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Empty Re: Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 am

AssainGuy

AssainGuy

Well it's possible to be done fast, but i don't want to steal anyone's work.

NZP's original ndu will get converted to .map then will get edited.

Well THAT would be steailng.

4Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Empty Re: Nacht Der Untoten 2 (Anstieg 2) Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:33 am

Radixan

Radixan

RedDevil497 wrote:We have another person making a Nacht Der Untoten remake but since this is a bit different, And kinda cool, I could try an attempt at it. I just need some external grass textures first. But that should be no problem.

Someone is talking about me? Hahaha. :yay:

Yeah, that version of the map is cool. I've seen it before, but I would to do something easier (after all, it's only my second try of make a map... the first will be finished after Nacht. XD).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum