Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Space Oraki leaps across the forum!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Empty Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Hey there, call me Oraki51. I'm a huge fan of NZP and the actual Nazi Zombies game along with the entire Call of Duty series. I'm working on several maps such as a remake of Moon along with a few other maps. I'm decent at making NZP maps and hope to share my knowledge and creations with everyone here. If you want to play NZP or Nazi Zombies message me and I'll be happy to. I look forward to my time here on the forum.

2Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Empty Re: Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:28 am

Rongomai

Rongomai

hey how did u get that much points

3Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Empty Re: Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:06 am

Rongomai wrote:hey how did u get that much points
Off topic Rongomai,and I don't think he knows or anyone knows why forumotion does that
Anyway welcome to forum hope you enjoy yourself 😉

4Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Empty Re: Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

why post twice?

5Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Empty Re: Space Oraki leaps across the forum! Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Rongomai wrote:hey how did u get that much points

You gain +1 point per day after registering.

That's why.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum