Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

My attempt as the announcer and other fx

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My attempt as the announcer and other fx Empty My attempt as the announcer and other fx Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:25 pm

shadow10406

shadow10406

Hey guys, I thought I would share this and see what u guys thought. It's just an announcer voice change I made for nzp. I hope you enjoy. =D

download here:
[url=]http://www.4shared.com/zip/oNk0wmrU/creepy_announcer.html http://www.4shared.com/zip/oNk0wmrU/creepy_announcer.html [/url]

shadow10406

shadow10406

Wow nobody really looks at the others do they XD

could I get some feedback on how I did plz? =)

Put it on MediaFire or Sendspace and Ill have a look at them
I'm not signing up to 4Shared just to download this file

Oraki51

Oraki51

Satan wrote:Put it on MediaFire or Sendspace and Ill have a look at them

You don't have to sign up, just hit Download and give it a few seconds.

Oraki51 wrote:
Satan wrote:Put it on MediaFire or Sendspace and Ill have a look at them

You don't have to sign up, just hit Download and give it a few seconds.
Yes then it brings you to a page telling you to sign up or log in
You may be logged in already perhaps but if you want me to test them then you may consider uploading to mediafire or sendspace

OK Man just for the sake of it I set up a 4Shared A/C and to be honset these are OK but not good in game,Id rather the Original and even at that there are the BO Zombie sounds available and also I doubt you made these
Anyway they aren't good enough o be used ingame and they lack any sort of excitement
They also sound like the original Unreal Tournament 99 Voices for like "Head shot" and "Killing spree"
I'd give em a 3/10

shadow10406

shadow10406

Satan wrote:OK Man just for the sake of it I set up a 4Shared A/C and to be honset these are OK but not good in game,Id rather the Original and even at that there are the BO Zombie sounds available and also I doubt you made these
Anyway they aren't good enough o be used ingame and they lack any sort of excitement
They also sound like the original Unreal Tournament 99 Voices for like "Head shot" and "Killing spree"
I'd give em a 3/10

well, it was worth a shot =p

I thought they sounded like the quake 3 announcer. XD

and yes I did make these if you do not believe me I can make it say anything you want me to say, if I decide to get back on old pc that is XD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum