Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Project: FragFest (Help Wanted)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Hello I'm working on a first person shooter using the Torque Game Engine currently called "Frag Fest". This game is in its very early builds, meaning nothing at all will be final (I don't want to hear things like "fix the guns they suck" or "improve the HUD/GUI its lame"). I plan on making it an online, multi-gamemode first person shooter. It will include a massive array of weapons, characters, maps, and game modes. I've gotten quite far but will all the programming I don't have time to make many minor models such as furniture, electronics, equipment, etc.

Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Undeadhaven
Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Untitled-2

I am looking for people who are considerably good at modelling. You don't need to worry about detail too much and you need not to worry about size or file format. If you are available to model please respond below.

2Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:26 am

ArKaZeen

I can release my full potential with finally making good models -.- . Is there a poly limit? Would you like to see a preview? If so what should it be?

Thanks ;)

3Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:46 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

ArkaZeen wrote:I can release my full potential with finally making good models -.- . Is there a poly limit? Would you like to see a preview? If so what should it be?

Thanks ;)

I do not know the poly limit persay, but I can tell you that you do not have to worry about it. And it can be anything, aslong as its a model. Maybe a TV?

4Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:48 pm

seniormeatbox

Oraki51 wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:I can release my full potential with finally making good models -.- . Is there a poly limit? Would you like to see a preview? If so what should it be?

Thanks ;)

I do not know the poly limit persay, but I can tell you that you do not have to worry about it. And it can be anything, aslong as its a model. Maybe a TV?
i already map for quartal and ATS, may i help map?

5Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:14 pm

ArKaZeen

Oraki51 wrote:

Thanks ;)

A TV is unbelievably easy lol. I'll get right to it when I can, is there a specific time you need it by? And what format should it be?

6Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:59 am

Oraki51

Oraki51

ArkaZeen wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

Thanks ;)

A TV is unbelievably easy lol. I'll get right to it when I can, is there a specific time you need it by? And what format should it be?

Whenever and whatever, preferably OBJ or 3DS

7Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:31 am

ArKaZeen

Oraki51 wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

Thanks ;)

Whenever and whatever, preferably OBJ or 3DS

Alright thanks.

8Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Empty Re: Project: FragFest (Help Wanted) Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:09 am

Holy Fuck God Damn. In the first to pics of any WIP game I've seen, i've never seens two great examples of some fine shit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum