Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Need More Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 We Need More Moderators on Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:58 pm

Oraki51

I am sick of being treated like shit on the chat and having no one to help me. This guy named TheCoolGuy on the chat was being a massive dick and no one was there to stop him. We need more moderators on that chat, its pure anarchy.

View user profile

2 Re: We Need More Moderators on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 pm

Kool I know ive done a lot of spamming but i wont be doing it ever again im sorry for everything ive caused and i would really like to become a moderator so that i can make sure that other people dont spam like i used to im so sorry for all the spamming ive done before i will never do it again i hope that you can trust me.

View user profile

3 Re: We Need More Moderators on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:29 am

Oraki51 wrote:I am sick of being treated like shit on the chat and having no one to help me. This guy named TheCoolGuy on the chat was being a massive dick and no one was there to stop him. We need more moderators on that chat, its pure anarchy.
I Feel for you man. I'm the one that deals with it from before Anyone i know gets in the chat, Except Senior, he's on amlost always when i am. about 4-5 PM Eastern time.
Plenty of noobs, i can tell ya that. Some blind ones that can't even see the link for map tutorial above the damn chat.

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

4 Re: We Need More Moderators on Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 am

Well, im a mod on xat. I am on a lot during the day and up to 10.00 pm. i try to be on as much as i can and do my job properly. but i cant be there always... funny enough, when im on, there are nearly never any spammers on the xat...

5 Re: We Need More Moderators on Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:21 am

ArKaZeen

Oraki my dear friend, when we both apply we shall be moderators with joy Smilez

View user profile

6 Re: We Need More Moderators on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Wish=Granted.

Ninja_Assassin will be the next xat mod.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum