Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Textures wont load.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Textures wont load. on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm using external textures the load in worldcraft just fine but when I go to test the game the textures look like the "Missing/Unknown Texture" textures what do I do?

View user profile

2 Re: Textures wont load. on Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 am

true nightmare

Administrator
Administrator
twoface262 wrote:I'm using external textures the load in worldcraft just fine but when I go to test the game the textures look like the "Missing/Unknown Texture" textures what do I do?

sometimes it doesnt like textures, like for me if i try to use light blue it turns white in game, try using a different texture for now or re-load the .hlwad file

View user profile http://youtube.com/user/turenightmare

3 Re: Textures wont load. on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:01 pm

anubiz

twoface262 wrote:I'm using external textures the load in worldcraft just fine but when I go to test the game the textures look like the "Missing/Unknown Texture" textures what do I do?

Open it With Tex Mex, and save to textures worldcraft forlder, open worldcraft, and use the textures ;)

View user profile

4 Re: Textures wont load. on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 am

anubiz wrote:

Open it With Tex Mex, and save to textures worldcraft forlder, open worldcraft, and use the textures ;)

man you for real??? why do you revive old topics?]
this topic is more than 1 year old and as he was a leecher so hes gone!
ADMIN PLEASE LOCK.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum