Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's going on!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's going on! Empty What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:57 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996

I probably would have never known NZP if not for fallowing Mexi and his projects (He's a great dev.) I would have never visited Moddb or visit this forum. Anyway, I'm Supermario641996. Or Mario to everyone I've known on the internet. That name came from my Old YouTube Channel Supermario641996 well for my love of the Mario games well that channel is closed now. Super Mario 64 was a great game. 1996 stands for the release of Super Mario 64, not my age. If it was my age it would be 1994 XD. Anyway my actual name is Stephen. I play more games then just Super Mario games. In fact I play too many games to even count. Games that I play often are Fallout 3, Oblivion, Skyrim, any Halo except Halo Wars, Super Mario Sunshine, a lot of Zelda stuff, some DOOM mods and (obviously) quake mods.

If you have any questions for me just ask. If you really want to you can message me to this YouTube channel: TailsTheGamer

https://www.youtube.com/user/TailsTheGamer?feature=mhee

2What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm

Supermario641996 wrote:I probably would have never known NZP if not for fallowing Mexi and his projects (He's a great dev.) I would have never visited Moddb or visit this forum. Anyway, I'm Supermario641996. Or Mario to everyone I've known on the internet. That name came from my Old YouTube Channel Supermario641996 well for my love of the Mario games well that channel is closed now. Super Mario 64 was a great game. 1996 stands for the release of Super Mario 64, not my age. If it was my age it would be 1994 XD. Anyway my actual name is Stephen. I play more games then just Super Mario games. In fact I play too many games to even count. Games that I play often are Fallout 3, Oblivion, Skyrim, any Halo except Halo Wars, Super Mario Sunshine, a lot of Zelda stuff, some DOOM mods and (obviously) quake mods.

If you have any questions for me just ask. If you really want to you can message me to this YouTube channel: TailsTheGamer
Hey Mario and welcome to the forums Smilez

3What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:18 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Supermario641996 wrote:I probably would have never known NZP if not for fallowing Mexi and his projects (He's a great dev.) I would have never visited Moddb or visit this forum. Anyway, I'm Supermario641996. Or Mario to everyone I've known on the internet. That name came from my Old YouTube Channel Supermario641996 well for my love of the Mario games well that channel is closed now. Super Mario 64 was a great game. 1996 stands for the release of Super Mario 64, not my age. If it was my age it would be 1994 XD. Anyway my actual name is Stephen. I play more games then just Super Mario games. In fact I play too many games to even count. Games that I play often are Fallout 3, Oblivion, Skyrim, any Halo except Halo Wars, Super Mario Sunshine, a lot of Zelda stuff, some DOOM mods and (obviously) quake mods.

Hey Mario! :D

4What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996

Hi guys :D

5What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:03 pm

ArKaZeen

Hey mario welcome! Enjoy the site and if you need some assistance in anything, I'm always here =)

6What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:08 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome and have fun (:

7What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:58 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996

Haha Smilez I will and we know you're always here Ark Tongue

Last edited by Supermario641996 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I said your instead of You're -_-)

8What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:53 pm

ArKaZeen

Supermario641996 wrote:Haha Smilez I will and we know you're always here Ark Tongue

Eat it :DD

9What's going on! Empty Re: What's going on! Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Welcome Mario and hope you enjoy the forum! 😉

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum