Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:18 pm

FCYMacAttack

Hey there everyone. My name is Matt. I play guitar in a band called Denegation (Latin for Denial). You can check us out on facebook if you'd like. I have just recently joined this forum. I love NZP and all of the maps I have played. If anyone has any ideas as to a map they'd like to see, I can create 3d models for mappers to build off of! Any request, just send me a message and thoroughly describe the idea to me and I will start work on the 3D model!

2What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 am

Hey there Matt, and welcome to the forum! if you need any help make sure to go to the chat (chatongo) on the main page and ask and im sure someone will help. also, im glad that your thinking of contributing to the forum by making 3d models of maps! Good Luck.

3What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Supermario641996

Supermario641996

Welcome Matt ;)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TailsTheGamer?feature=mhee

4What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:39 pm

What's up, what's up, what's up Matt and welcome to the forums
Anything you need just ask
And good to see we have a 3D Modeler all we have atm who is active is Sub(ArkaZeen)

5What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:55 pm

FCYMacAttack

Does Arka do 3d modeling too?

6What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 pm

ArKaZeen

Indeed I do, great to see another modeler. I'd like to see your model, if you want to know how to export and such, I am going to upload a tut VERY soon (sorry for delays everyone).

7What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 am

FCYMacAttack

I don't do anything fancy. I started working with a program called Google Sketchup and few years back. That's all i use to make my 3d models. Anyone can make a 3d model for their map if they wanted to. It's so easy to use i swear anyone could use it.

8What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:01 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

FCYMacAttack wrote:Hey there everyone. My name is Matt. I play guitar in a band called Denegation (Latin for Denial). You can check us out on facebook if you'd like. I have just recently joined this forum. I love NZP and all of the maps I have played. If anyone has any ideas as to a map they'd like to see, I can create 3d models for mappers to build off of! Any request, just send me a message and thoroughly describe the idea to me and I will start work on the 3D model!
Best Band Name - Ever!

9What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:00 pm

ArKaZeen

FCYMacAttack wrote:I don't do anything fancy. I started working with a program called Google Sketchup and few years back. That's all i use to make my 3d models. Anyone can make a 3d model for their map if they wanted to. It's so easy to use i swear anyone could use it.

Send me a screeny, model of yours...

I'd just like to see ya know ;)

10What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:11 am

FCYMacAttack

ArkaZeen wrote:
FCYMacAttack wrote:I don't do anything fancy. I started working with a program called Google Sketchup and few years back. That's all i use to make my 3d models. Anyone can make a 3d model for their map if they wanted to. It's so easy to use i swear anyone could use it.

Send me a screeny, model of yours...

I'd just like to see ya know ;)

I'm currently working on a 3d map that kinda pulls from kino and nacht while mixing some influences from some of the player submitted maps

11What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:12 am

FCYMacAttack

Obviously it isn't done yet, and theres still a lot of work that needs to go into it, but this is what i have of it so far. Just the starting room and the first room offf of that. The Simple square patterns are doors, and the red blocks are zombie spawns. Tried to get as many good angles as i could. Hope this gives you a good look at what i can do at the moment. When the map is finished entirely, i will post a literal walk through of the map. Smilez

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Nzpf111

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Nzpf210

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Nzpf310

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Nzpf410

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Nzpf510

What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Nzpf610

12What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:38 am

Well, according to me that is very good! I like it. Keep up the good effort! 😉

13What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:14 pm

FCYMacAttack

mrkd2012 wrote:Well, according to me that is very good! I like it. Keep up the good effort! 😉

Will do! If i can restore the files from my old computer's hard drive i will have all of the maps i've done over the years. Im gonna see if i can do that right now!

14What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:18 pm

ArKaZeen

Hmmm, if you can successfully export it to a common model (3DS, Blend, obj etc) than I can port it to a .MAP file (open it up with Worldcraft, export to BSP (add entities of course)).

But that is totally up to you and I am totally willing to try to see that through :]

15What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm

FCYMacAttack

ArkaZeen wrote:Hmmm, if you can successfully export it to a common model (3DS, Blend, obj etc) than I can port it to a .MAP file (open it up with Worldcraft, export to BSP (add entities of course)).

But that is totally up to you and I am totally willing to try to see that through :]

I'm not sure if i'd be able to export it to a common model. I've never even thought of that lol. I hope i can though, because i'd be able to see my work put to good use!

16What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 pm

ArKaZeen

I'm always here to help.

17What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:57 pm

FCYMacAttack

The file extension that the models are saved as is .skb . Do you know if that can be exported?

18What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:03 pm

ArKaZeen

No that cant' but I'll do research...

Gonna see if that file can be converted in any way.

19What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:05 pm

FCYMacAttack

ArkaZeen wrote:No that cant' but I'll do research...

the file is saved as an skb and an skp
dont know if that will help but i hope it can

20What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:27 pm

ArKaZeen

FCYMacAttack wrote:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5973698_convert-sketchup-file.html

Use it please. Thanks.

21What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm

FCYMacAttack

ArkaZeen wrote:
FCYMacAttack wrote:

Use it please. Thanks.

You just want me to export it to 3D when i'm done then?

22What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:18 pm

ArKaZeen

FCYMacAttack wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:
FCYMacAttack wrote:

Use it please. Thanks.

You just want me to export it to 3D when i'm done then?

Well there is a button for it. I think you have to Hover over 3D and then click on 3ds/obj etc

23What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm

FCYMacAttack

its just about done! just a few more textures to place and then its good to go. The video of it will be up in 30 minutes

24What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:50 pm

FCYMacAttack

When i go to export it as 3D, the file extension is .dae
Is that what you need?

25What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Empty Re: What's up, what's up, what's up!??!? Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm

FCYMacAttack

triple posting but the video is up!
https://youtu.be/XOK6JHmzIhU

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum