Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account?

5 posters

Do you have a Facebook Account?

Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Vote_lcap46%Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Vote_lcap0%Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Vote_lcap54%Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Empty Who here has a Facebook/Twitter account? Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:39 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

I thought almost everyone had one now a days... Come to find out, the only people I know here with FB accounts are Mabuse and I... Really? You guys gotta be more social!

P.S: Don't forget to answer the poll.

Oh I have a FB acocount I just haven't gone on it for let's see 2 yrs

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

I quite agree with Jastolze. Some people on this site need to be more social .____. Facebook is a must nowadays as well...

It's a must because society says so? Good one.

Had one for years, don't have one anymore. Simple as that.

Shit was obnoxiously stereotypical and I just kept wondering about some of the utter nonsense that I would read on it.

It's only good use was scheduling meet-ups for hanging out with friends. But alas, I have a phone; so I'm fine.

I voted for "Facebook is retarded." btw.

Also, moved to chat.

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Facebook is UBER retarted...

I only have it for family and friends, but i really hate this social bullshit...
The ppl are posting bullshit like "hey, today i fell like blabla", "hey, i am now going to dinner",
"hey, i am in love with blablub" or sharing fucking pictures with slogans and other shit and spamming
me with invitations for fucking facebook games...

i dont really use it for a reson...

I have facebook. it's very good for contacting with friends. :/

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i have facebook and twitter

my facebook is private and for me and my friends only but twitter is public and i dont really care who talks to me Smilez

@turenightmare

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

dr_mabuse wrote:Facebook is UBER retarted...

I only have it for family and friends, but i really hate this social bullshit...
The ppl are posting bullshit like "hey, today i fell like blabla", "hey, i am now going to dinner",
"hey, i am in love with blablub" or sharing fucking pictures with slogans and other shit and spamming
me with invitations for fucking facebook games...

i dont really use it for a reson...

indeed mabuse I go on Facebook all I see is "My God I'm So Happy". 67 Likes 17 Comments

banzai1220

banzai1220

jastolze wrote:I thought almost everyone had one now a days... Come to find out, the only people I know here with FB accounts are Mabuse and I... Really? You guys gotta be more social!

P.S: Don't forget to answer the poll.

hey i have one too. i even have twitter. @destructive1220

FaceBook life:

Asswipe posted 4 minutes ago:

omg i tuk a shit.

2567 likes 2443 comments.

Asswipe posted 3 minutes ago:

omg i flshd it

43939 likes 24939 comments.

Asswipe posted 2 minutes ago:

omg i tuk anodr 1

49393992 likes 3939292 comments