Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Request: NZP Minecraft Models

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Request: NZP Minecraft Models Empty Request: NZP Minecraft Models Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Minecraft Mod for NZP?

Can someone model the minecraft zombie and animate and maybe replace the .mdl file?

Maybe have some the bowie knife replaced with the iron sword

Ballistic Knife =MC Bow and Arrow

and maybe the dog with the spider

2Request: NZP Minecraft Models Empty Re: Request: NZP Minecraft Models Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:13 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

that would be totally cool but spiders as dogs? why not just use evil wolfs?

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

3Request: NZP Minecraft Models Empty Re: Request: NZP Minecraft Models Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:16 pm

ArKaZeen

thelonelypiggy wrote:Minecraft Mod for NZP?

Can someone model the minecraft zombie and animate and maybe replace the .mdl file?

Maybe have some the bowie knife replaced with the iron sword

Ballistic Knife =MC Bow and Arrow

and maybe the dog with the spider

There is already a MC bow and arrow mod, pm me so I can remember to upload it.

EDIT: Working on the model, mostly to learn how to UV Unwrap properly. Won't be animated till I learn everything I can about animation (yes I've said this millions of times, sorry)

EDIT 2:

Seems legit huh? Animation to come (or I can get shadow to do it I hope):

Request: NZP Minecraft Models Mczombie

4Request: NZP Minecraft Models Empty Re: Request: NZP Minecraft Models Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Too bad Sh@d()w hasn't modeled it 5-6 months ( He told me) cause Blender won't install on his desktop.

5Request: NZP Minecraft Models Empty Re: Request: NZP Minecraft Models Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm

ArKaZeen

thelonelypiggy wrote:Too bad Sh@d()w hasn't modeled it 5-6 months ( He told me) cause Blender won't install on his desktop.

I can try to make it

BTW: Minecraft zombie model shit fucked up and is now not textured and is triangles...

fml

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum