Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conneticut Shooting Leads to banning of Fisrt Person Shooters

+6
JFreakXD
Admin
ArKaZeen
Dunker12345
RedDevil497
Darkspines
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

In Conneticut, a guy ran over a to an elementary school in newtown with and assault rifle and a handgun and killed a bunch of kidergarteners. Sad since they're still in their early childhood years. Now they are blaming First-Person Shooters for the cause for the tragedy. I don't know the guy was mimmicking Makarov or Raul Mermendez or any antagonist in any FPS.

First Person Shooters are meant to simulate the eyes of a soldier in warfare.

The whole point of an FPS is just for entertainment.

I believe the cause of the tragedy is the guy raged on Black Ops IIor MW3

Darkspines

Darkspines

Well that sucks. The real truth is, that the guy's mom was a teacher there and he wanted to kill her, but instead he opened fire and sprayed his bullets and the kids died. Later that day he commited suicide and his brother is being questioned to see if he had any part of it. It's very sad about those kids.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Three gun crimes happened in one day. The sick tragedies are so unnecessary it's unreal. I believe that desperate measures are to be taken into account on anything like this. But the banning of guns is not one. America was made off of the right to bear arms, Little by little Obama takes away our freedom.

The incident involving making guns illegal is insanity. Tell me federal officials..How is it a criminal will actually obey the law?

4Conneticut Shooting Leads to banning of Fisrt Person Shooters Empty What I think Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:56 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

When I first heard about the shooting, I was eating my breakfast and thinking what it would be like to own a gun. Now that I know what may happen, I am thinking to never own a gun.

In my own opinion, the people who have a gun should have to take a test of physical and mental abilities before they own a gun license. And when I heard it was the guy's mom's gun, I'm thinking that relatives should take the test as well.
OR they could ban certain types of guns (crossbows ETC.)

That way, when I look at it; less lives will be lost

Last edited by Dunker12345 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Dunker12345 wrote:When I first heard about the shooting, I was eating my breakfast and thinking what it would be like to own a gun. Now that I know what may happen, I am thinking to never own a gun.

In my own opinion, the people who have a gun should have to take a test of physicla and mental abilities before they own a gun license. And when I heard it was the guy's mom's gun, I'm thinking that relatives should take the test as well.
OR they could ban certain types of guns (crossbows ETC.)

That way, when I look at it; less lives will be lost
You're saying gun laws should be so strict now because of one incident? People get shot and killed every single day. The Shooting is something that shouldn't be taken lightly, I do agree. But gun laws should not be passed just for this incident. 49 of the U.S states allow concealed carry if I am correct, Illinois being the only one that doesn't allow it. Other states that allow it have, as statistics show, less gun crimes. Take Chicago for instance. It has some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. However it also ranks in the top 3 for gun related crimes.

This shooting is something that shouldn't be taken lightly. But taking guns away isn't the right way to go about it. Like I stated before, How is it a criminal actually follows the law?

Dunker12345 wrote:OR they could ban certain types of guns

Why though? Like Red said, people get killed by guns all the time.
Why weren't guns banned when President Kennedy got killed?

ArKaZeen

His mother took him out for "target practice" every week or so. He's getting corrupt the more he goes.

Admin

Admin

On the issue of gun control

Say i'm a sadistic serial murderer. You think that i'm going to follow gun control laws when I think it's ok for me to kill people?

"I really wanna go out on serial murder spree but these damn gun control laws are stopping me...damn. Oh well" <--- Yeah not likely.

All you're going to end up doing is taking away guns people use to protect themselves.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

ArKaZeen

Canada considers guns illegal unless one has a permit stating they can own a gun.

Nothing bad happens here ;)

Canada "Best Country in the world without a failing economy"
USA "Drug Users and Crazy idiots"
UK "Your majesty :D"

Admin

Admin

Thats just because canadians have some peace genetic that we Americans don't have.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

So true.

ArKaZeen

Crap happens here, but not related to drugs. It's usually just some robbery here and there, mostly from stores and such.

Yeah but that's "normal" and after a day everyone forgets about it. The Connecticut tragedy is still being talked about.

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

It still blows my mind how some tragedies go unscathed by half the American population, whilst others are praised upon. The memorial page of Amanda Todd still has a shit ton of trash talkers and atheists who troll for no apparent reason. Apparently one single person committing suicide isn't worth the attention of human beings.

I know this has nothing to do with the Shooting whatsoever but it still just blows my mind. The human population nowadays has become "immune" to just about anything our parents thought wrong growing up. Let's all go get pregnant and do drugs 24/7. Let's not care when somebody dies because it happens every single fucking day. The modern world sickens me.

JFreakXD

JFreakXD

SoulOfSet wrote:On the issue of gun control

Say i'm a sadistic serial murderer. You think that i'm going to follow gun control laws when I think it's ok for me to kill people?

"I really wanna go out on serial murder spree but these damn gun control laws are stopping me...damn. Oh well"  <--- Yeah not likely.

All you're going to end up doing is taking away guns people use to protect themselves.
finally! someone understands!!! once they take away the guns, were sitting ducks. does obama really think the criminals care about laws?

and i think that if they are going to ban game, it shouldnt be the fps genre, it should be the content IN the games. take cod 2 for instance, theres barely and blood an no gore, and the worst word in the game is d***.
gta (not an fps, but an example) you shoot up cops, run over civilians, get drunk, and even more bad stuff. if they want to ban games, they should ban the ones with stuff that are bad.

JFreakXD wrote:
SoulOfSet wrote:On the issue of gun control

"I really wanna go out on serial murder spree but these damn gun control laws are stopping me...damn. Oh well"  <--- Yeah not likely.

finally! someone understands!!! once they take away the guns, were sitting ducks. does obama really think the criminals care about laws?

and i think that if they are going to ban game, it shouldnt be the fps genre, it should be the content IN the games. take cod 2 for instance, theres barely and blood an no gore, and the worst word in the game is d***.
gta (not an fps, but an example) you shoot up cops, run over civilians, get drunk, and even more bad stuff. if they want to ban games, they should ban the ones with stuff that are bad.
No they shouldn't, people should have some fucking common sense and should know it's just a fucking game...also don't bump topics plz.

Oraki51

Oraki51

Lolz old topic.

Don't ban guns, ban ammo. Constitution doesn't say anything about allowing us to have ammo.

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Oraki51 wrote:Lolz old topic.

Don't ban guns, ban ammo. Constitution doesn't say anything about allowing us to have ammo.
Now that we have 3D printers, we can print fucking guns, and they work! (Not sure about ammo though, I would assume it would work too)

Ziodan

But 3D Printers cost for about $5K-10K

Ziodan wrote:But 3D Printers cost for  about $5K-10K
Not that expensive to someone with the right mind. (D) 

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Oraki51 wrote:Lolz old topic.

We could always just use them as clubs?

Pirates of the Caribbean reference. Go me.

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Now that we have created these, should we get it out of the public eye and make it top secret so that "the enemy" won't get this idea?
Nah, lets just boast about it 'cos FUCK THE WORLD

Honestly, are people really that stupid? Yes is the answer.
Now we don't need to buy guns, we can make one at home. Joy.

Amd I don't know if you heard, buy you can buy them off EBAY

For FUCK SAKE! Now we have another way to kill our selves off.

Oraki51

Oraki51

Dunker12345 wrote: Now that we have created these, should we get it out of the public eye and make it top secret so that "the enemy" won't get this idea?

People already own kitchen knives which are weapons. Anyone can make a knife. Should we ban knives then?

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Oraki51 wrote:
Dunker12345 wrote: Now that we have created these, should we get it out of the public eye and make it top secret so that "the enemy" won't get this idea?

People already own kitchen knives which are weapons. Anyone can make a knife. Should we ban knives then?
Oraki is right. Anti gun nuts don't realize that this law that prevents guns does NOT affect criminals. Also, I guarentee that if someone robbed them they would have wished they still had their guns to protect themselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum