Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good PSP Emulator for PC?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Good PSP Emulator for PC? Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:20 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

So I've been looking around a while for a good PSP emulator for my computer but I just can't seem to find one that actually runs. I'm not looking for an emulator that is perfect speed because I know that will be impossible to find. I just need a good one so that I can play the other games in the Tag Force series. Ever since my PSP has been nowhere to be found, I've been desperately searching for it with no luck.

So if anybody has a good PSP emulator that actually runs, I'd appreciate if you could show me a download link or something.

2Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 pm

RedDevil497 wrote:So I've been looking around a while for a good PSP emulator for my computer but I just can't seem to find one that actually runs. I'm not looking for an emulator that is perfect speed because I know that will be impossible to find. I just need a good one so that I can play the other games in the Tag Force series. Ever since my PSP has been nowhere to be found, I've been desperately searching for it with no luck.

So if anybody has a good PSP emulator that actually runs, I'd appreciate if you could show me a download link or something.
What emulators have you tried? And most likely the reason they won't run is because you're PC is incapable of running; you need a fairly decent PC to use PS2,Wii,NCB and PSP emuators.

3Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

Dr.EdwardRichtofan

The problem with the psp emulaters iz.... they lag no matter what pc you have, different systems and its an emulator, not exact copy. and some games don't work period. i lost hope the second time i used 2 different popular psp emulators. google'em.

https://www.facebook.com/NZPOnline/

4Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 pm

Dr.EdwardRichtofan wrote:The problem with the psp emulaters iz.... they lag no matter what pc you have, different systems and its an emulator, not exact copy. and some games don't work period. i lost hope the second time i used 2 different popular psp emulators. google'em.
Nope, when it comes to emulating PS2 and PSP games, you want to have atleast 4GB Ram, QuadCore CPU, and a dedicated GPU with at-least 1GB of Video Memory (that excludes the NVidia GeForce 210, that was a shit card) Intel GMA will lag like fuck and some games most likely won't run, Single Cores might not work (Dual Cores are probably a minimum, not too sure if you have a P4 HT)

My specs:

4GB DDR2
AMD Athlon x64 DC 2.16GHz
ATi Readon X1300 256MB

PS2 lagged like hell and PSP didn't run.
It's really because the emulator is trying to "emulate" the PS2's hardware, it's not just told to use you're hardware to produce x,y,z, it uses software which requires a very powerful system, even the older PS3s had PS2 hardware in them, they were removed bwcause sony had quite a lot of PS2s to sell

Hope this helps, also PSPs are very cheap, just pick one up on ebay.

5Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:51 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Well I just did Jcpsp or whatever it is on my sisters computer and it still lagged when I was in a duel. Also the video mode fucks up all the time. I'm probably going to end up buying another PSP. This whole emulation thing isn't working out too well, Even if I did it on my sisters laptop.

6Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:02 am

RedDevil497 wrote:Well I just did Jcpsp or whatever it is on my sisters computer and it still lagged when I was in a duel. Also the video mode fucks up all the time. I'm probably going to end up buying another PSP. This whole emulation thing isn't working out too well, Even if I did it on my sisters laptop.

On my sis' laptop the best I was able to run were PS1,N64,Saturn and some other pre 1998 consoles.

7Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Psp emu Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:34 am

lonewolfhacker

ppsspp is a good emulator for pc but to get games, jailbreak psp and get the eboot or if you use Umd then make that into iso with a plugin for Jb and then you can get the game and run on pc, works good depending on you PC. Or you can download an iso from sites but make sure you have the game if you download from online.

8Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

lonewolfhacker wrote:ppsspp is a good emulator for pc but to get games, jailbreak psp and get the eboot or if you use Umd then make that into iso with a plugin for Jb and then you can get the game and run on pc, works good depending on you PC. Or you can download an iso from sites but make sure you have the game if you download from online.

You don't have to own the game to download it, its illegal both ways (D)

9Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 pm

lonewolfhacker

True but wouldnt be if i have bought the game still legal because we've paid for it at

10Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:12 pm

lonewolfhacker wrote:True but wouldnt be if i have bought the game still legal because we've paid for it at

Not really, it's still illegal to download games for free even fi you own them from Torrent sites suck as ISOHunt and Piratebay, same can apply to downloading them
from File Hosts, they don't want you getting digital copies of your games....

11Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 pm

lonewolfhacker

hmm never really knew but ppsspp is laggy but it is one of the best emulators for it, emuparadise has good iso files but in rar archive

12Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Ziodan

Get a good PC then get the PSP emulator.

13Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Ziodan wrote:Get a good PC then get the PSP emulator.

All you need is a good CPU. A Core 2 Duo, Athlon x4 or Phenom X2 should do.

14Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Ziodan

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:

Hey Friizzy your server is really laggy maybe because of RAM I guess or internet but you need to get one of these.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006DI9PG8/ref=dra_a_cs_lb_hn_it_P1400_1000?tag=dradis-20

Cheap 16GB Ram cards eh?

15Good PSP Emulator for PC? Empty Re: Good PSP Emulator for PC? Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm

Ziodan wrote:
FRiiZYDuDE wrote:

Hey Friizzy your server is really laggy maybe because of RAM I guess or internet but you need to get one of these.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006DI9PG8/ref=dra_a_cs_lb_hn_it_P1400_1000?tag=dradis-20

Cheap 16GB Ram cards eh?

That server was given to me by a website that does free servers, stop spreading this link, that's laptop ram, I have 6GB of ram, that's all I need..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum