Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dueling Network Tournament

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dueling Network Tournament Empty Dueling Network Tournament Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:59 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Alright I know not many people on this site are big fans of Yu-Gi-Oh, But here goes. I am hosting a tournament on Dueling Network and I would like to get as many people as possible. It is double elimination and it is on a somewhat later date. The reward is a fancy pat on the back Smilez. But if anybody is interested at all here are the brackets: http://challonge.com/uuyx0eh0

Please know the rules of the game before you enter. If you need help message me. If you choose to enter, Say so in a reply. Also, I wish you all the best of luck.

2Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:37 pm

I'm in.

LOL.

3Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:44 pm

ArKaZeen

Big post o.o

4Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm in but I haven't dueled anyone in a while. Gotta get practcing

5Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:50 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

If you played in the traditional format, I would beat ALL of you, and odds are you wouldn't get a turn if I went first.

Exodia deck is the bomb, and there's not really any way to make an anti-exodia deck if you don't get a turn, right? Philosopher Stone is what makes it so fast pace, along with Pot of Greed/Graceful Charity.

Although, I suppose a Last Turn deck is just as good.

My favorite is the Final Countdown, although if you possess a burn deck, it would probably win against it :/

6Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:25 am

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

jastolze wrote:If you played in the traditional format, I would beat ALL of you, and odds are you wouldn't get a turn if I went first.

Exodia deck is the bomb, and there's not really any way to make an anti-exodia deck if you don't get a turn, right? Philosopher Stone is what makes it so fast pace, along with Pot of Greed/Graceful Charity.

Although, I suppose a Last Turn deck is just as good.

My favorite is the Final Countdown, although if you possess a burn deck, it would probably win against it :/
The duel will be in the Advanced Unrated format and I don't know if using an Exodia deck is a good idea. It'll piss people off more than anything. I do know a decent Exodia format that is good without banned cards.

And TheLonelPiggy I'll get you signed up. Make sure to make an account on duelingnetwork.com and get started from there.

7Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:30 pm

You're all going down.

8Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:51 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Dreize wrote:You're all going down.

In the advances format, none of my decks wouls be playable.
In the traditional format, I would own all of you. Just like I did to that kid who stole my cards. Both times, I went first and he didnt even get a draw phase. This is why I use decks that don't require attacking. Last turn and Exodia are by far the easiest decks to win with. Ive Still never lost with either of those decks. So, unless you have a deck thats a FTK, then don't expect to win.

9Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 pm

I appreciate the laugh Jas, I really do.

:cute:

10Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:33 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Dreize wrote:I appreciate the laugh Jas, I really do.

There's only one way to settle this - Grab a copy of Yugioh tag force 6 and duel me!

Btw, what deck do you have that you're so confident about?

11Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:44 pm

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

jastolze wrote:
Dreize wrote:I appreciate the laugh Jas, I really do.

There's only one way to settle this - Grab a copy of Yugioh tag force 6 and duel me!

Btw, what deck do you have that you're so confident about?
I'd like to get tag force 6 but quite frankly I don't have a psp anymore. And don't worry about Dreize, he's just doing his usual trolling of every topic I make.

12Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 pm

A week after this thread was posted. When will this take place :P

13Dueling Network Tournament Empty Re: Dueling Network Tournament Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:33 am

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

I'll set a date once I get 10 people

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum