Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Crosshairs [NZP]

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:59 pm

Manuel Valle7

I was bored so I started to make my own crosshairs for NZP and I wanted to share a couple for you guys. The only thing you need to do whenever you want them on NZP is:

1. Go to PC Version/NZP/GFX (if you have it like that, if not just get to GFX)
2. Locate the file called "ch_normal.lmp"
3. BACK UP THE FILE! Make sure you cut it and paste it somewhere else just in case you don't like the new one or you did something wrong. I am not responsible for your actions if anything like that happens, I warned you.
4. Copy the desired crosshair that I will provide, there's three of them, labeled 1, 2 and three. I will post pictures corresponding the crosshair.
5. When you have chosen your crosshair, copy it and paste it to the GFX folder and then rename it " ch_normal.lmp " [Without the quotes].
6. After that, start up NZP and there you go, you're all set.
7. Have fun! : D

If you guys want your own crosshair which you like better, send me a picture of the crosshair and I will create it for you. Just comment below and paste the link to the picture.

CROSSHAIR 1
Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Crossh10

CROSSHAIR 2
Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Crossh11

CROSSHAIR 3
Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Crossh12

2Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Those are some sexy crosshairs. Although I don't see that link. Maybe you forgot?

3Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Manuel Valle7

Sorry about that oops

It's right here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/i55uye

4Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Can you makes some with animation?

5Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

thelonelypiggy wrote:Can you makes some with animation?

That would require source modification.

6Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:59 pm

Manuel Valle7

I don't think so. LMP Files don't have frames so I don't think I could make any of them that could move or change once in a while. The only file I know that has frames is the SPR file but you cannot use that with the default crosshair file.
Just wondering but what would you want animations on a crosshair for?

7Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:16 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Manuel Valle7 wrote:I don't think so. LMP Files don't have frames so I don't think I could make any of them that could move or change once in a while. The only file I know that has frames is the SPR file but you cannot use that with the default crosshair file.

I think he means the resizing of them such as when you walk or run they become larger.

8Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:22 pm

Manuel Valle7

Oraki51 wrote:
Manuel Valle7 wrote:I don't think so. LMP Files don't have frames so I don't think I could make any of them that could move or change once in a while. The only file I know that has frames is the SPR file but you cannot use that with the default crosshair file.

I think he means the resizing of them such as when you walk or run they become larger.

Ohh I understand now, but as you said we would need the coding of the game and everything. The Devs won't release anything to actually mod the game though.

9Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 am

Dalgerus

Dalgerus

Yeah.......The link is dead by the way......

Sorry, the file you requested is not available.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i55uye
Possible reasons include:

- File date limit has expired.
- File was not successfully uploaded.

It is not possible to restore the file. Please contact the uploader and ask them to upload the file again.

10Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:34 am

Manuel Valle7

I'll re-upload them later, I might add a couple more as well. When I've done it, I'll edit this post...

11Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Empty Re: Custom Crosshairs [NZP] Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:14 am

Douch_Dagger

Douch_Dagger

ugh!!! i want Number 2!!! XD it looks awesome!!!

Last edited by Douch_Dagger on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wasn't finished)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum