Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Teleporter Idea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Teleporter Idea Empty Teleporter Idea Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Manuel Valle7

Ok so I've been messing around with entities and I found out that there is one which is supposed to change the level. I tried working it out but I couldn't find anything that would make it work. Any suggestion by any of you guys... Even though it might not seem like it's a teleporter, you could put that as a trigger making it seem like so, which would actually be better than having no ghetto teleporter at all. The only down side to it is that when you come back from the "teleporter" that the rounds would restart. Anyways, another idea was that "trigger_command" entity, although I can't get it to work either! -_- I put the command as "Map [nameofthemap].bsp" I even renamed the map and put the "cl_insta" extention at the back. It still didn't work though. Any ideas? Perhaps you guys know how to do something close to what my intentions are.

2Teleporter Idea Empty Re: Teleporter Idea Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:32 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

There's nothing close to this as teleporters aren't even possible. But I guess my Train in my Metro map, if at a higher speed or something, could act like a teleporter.

3Teleporter Idea Empty Re: Teleporter Idea Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Manuel Valle7

Oraki51 wrote:There's nothing close to this as teleporters aren't even possible. But I guess my Train in my Metro map, if at a higher speed or something, could act like a teleporter.

Yeah, it was a suggestion, you know to make it more realistic we could make another functinon like trigger_command which leads to creating a new entity, which then leads to having the lightning used by the dogs. It could not be as realistic as possible, but we could try something out you know. Better than nothing. And on that Train map, I'm really crurious how you did that. I tried a millino different entities and fuctions but I could not get a darn thing to move -_-t . Anyways, good luck with that map, I'm looking forward to it. Maybe you could teach me a couple of tricks later on xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum