Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:46 am

I am making a sound pack which adds the characters from BO to NZP. So far I got Nikolai with some editing the SFX. I will edit and make all 4 characters
Green = Finished Yellow= W.I.P Going to be started

Nikolai Download 1.2
http://www.mediafire.com/?kkpcf3ckygiat7r
Dempsey

Richtofen

Takeo

Last edited by thelonelypiggy on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total

2(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 am

Update: Added more sounds to Nikolai

3(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 pm

ArKaZeen

butbro

You can't add this without source code.

4(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:50 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

ArkaZeen wrote:butbro

butbro

You didn't bother to see that its the sound effects for the game with the player's voices edited into em.

5(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Manuel Valle7

Awesome : D. Hey do any of you have a current sound pack from black ops? I mean, I've downloaded a couple of them but none of them have the dogs sounds :/

Good job piggy by the way, keep it up : )

6(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm

Thanks ;) I'll add the Black Ops Sounds in next update

7(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:41 pm

Manuel Valle7

thelonelypiggy wrote:Thanks ;) I'll add the Black Ops Sounds in next update

Oh great thanks : D Well good luck with all of this k? Keep up the good work : )

8(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:15 pm

ArKaZeen

Oraki51 wrote:

butbro

You didn't bother to see that its the sound effects for the game with the player's voices edited into em.

butbro

Excuse me for not reading over the entire post.

9(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:43 pm

ArkaZeen wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

butbro

butbro

butbro

Common sense is to read over a post before replying..

10(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:24 pm

Darkspines

Darkspines

Manuel Valle7 wrote:Awesome : D. Hey do any of you have a current sound pack from black ops? I mean, I've downloaded a couple of them but none of them have the dogs sounds :/

Here is a sound pack that the NZP Devs made. http://www.moddb.com/mods/nzp-original-sounds/downloads/nzp-original-sounds
These could work for you until his is made.

http://mlzk.forumotion.com

11(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:58 pm

Manuel Valle7

Nexus71c wrote:
Manuel Valle7 wrote:Awesome : D. Hey do any of you have a current sound pack from black ops? I mean, I've downloaded a couple of them but none of them have the dogs sounds :/

Here is a sound pack that the NZP Devs made. http://www.moddb.com/mods/nzp-original-sounds/downloads/nzp-original-sounds
These could work for you until his is made.

Oh thank you a lot, I really needed that.

12(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Meh, this is gone off topic...I have yet to test the sound pack Piggy, I'll get back on my opinion..

13(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

I deleted all the stupid "ur a bigg3r f4g" comments because you guys are terrible at staying on topic and being nice.

Anyways, great work on the soundpack.

14(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:40 pm

Oraki51 wrote:I deleted all the stupid "ur a bigg3r f4g" comments because you guys are terrible at staying on topic and being nice.

Anyways, great work on the soundpack.

Thanks. *Cleans up menstrual blood*

15(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Great news I got my laptop back. (Finishing Nikolai as I speak)

16(W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Empty Re: (W.I.P) NZP The Better Sound Pack Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

#FNRP#RiyuSaki wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:

butbro

butbro

lol I barely wrote much XD.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum