Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

help me : transparent texture parts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help me : transparent texture parts Empty help me : transparent texture parts Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:38 pm

cipiko22

cipiko22

Hello. i need a little help. I am working on a minecraft map to NZP but i cant use valve hammer editor because when i try to open my map the game crashes. So are there a way to make transparent parts on doors, windows because I dont want the door with blue parts on it. Thanks Smilez

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

2help me : transparent texture parts Empty Re: help me : transparent texture parts Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:18 am

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

You have to create an alpha channel for the texture and put it in the textures folder. If you don't know how to do this there is a ton of tutorials on Youtube. It might take a while to understand.

3help me : transparent texture parts Empty Re: help me : transparent texture parts Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:02 am

cipiko22 wrote: i cant use valve hammer editor because when i try to open my map the game crashes

In what way does it crash? Also what are your compiler settings? If you want I can make a video showing you how to set up hammer. And about the transparency's, pretty much what red said, it can be done in Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop, once you've got it, export/save it as a TGA 24 File to pc version/nzp/textures. I think PSP Version works different..

4help me : transparent texture parts Empty Re: help me : transparent texture parts Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:02 pm

cipiko22

cipiko22

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
cipiko22 wrote: i cant use valve hammer editor because when i try to open my map the game crashes

In what way does it crash? Also what are your compiler settings? If you want I can make a video showing you how to set up hammer. And about the transparency's, pretty much what red said, it can be done in Paint.net, Gimp or Photoshop, once you've got it, export/save it as a TGA 24 File to pc version/nzp/textures. I think PSP Version works different..

i have done it. I have deleted the red parts and save it to tga24 but is that correct that i hace a { sign before every texture like {0redstone ?
update: I have removed {sign but still nothing. the textures are same. Need I to
up-update IT WORKS, IT REALY WORKS. Thank for the help. Smilez you supported me a lot Smilez

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum