Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amm-o-matic mod WIP need help(thats why it's in the requests subforum area)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

Well at the moment I am making an Amm-o-Matic mod for NZP and I've got the model(including this 'tiara' like thing on top which I titled: The Crest), made a jingle for it, made the textures look good on it with buttons and everething, I've worked on the progs.dat for a while now, it comes up in the game as a mod(of course) BUT... when I activate it, there are no sounds and all maps won't work, with an error message saying: Host_Error: server: progs.dat has wrong version number (538476262 should be 6)
What is this? I copied the progs.dat and all of the stuff in the NZP folder and put it in my mod folder, I edited the default progs.dat and put my edits in(where they should go), added my own things into the ./progs folder and the ./sound/perkmachine folder, everething should work is what I think. But it does not... so anyone got any idea of what is wrong? Any ideas will help. MORE INFO: I edited the worldcraft nzp.[whatever file extension it has] and put a PointClass line into it, so I placed my object into a room on my map, just so you know I had placed it down on the map I tried to play, but the error occured on every map, even ones without the Amm-o-Matic machine. :/

PS: If this is in the wrong section of the forum, please let me know. It was here because this is a request for help.

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

Manuel Valle7

Even if it might seem that it would be working right now, you'd need to source code to actually mod the game. You'd probably be doing something, but it wouldn't of come out as expected, why? Because the source code is necessary to be able to add/take out things that you want. The only problem is, the source code is not out... We don't have it... So good luck on that mod and try it your best, even though it seems like it's not going to work.

Oraki51

Oraki51

Mods are impossible without the source code. If an Admin is reading this, make threads about NZP Mods against the rules, I'm seeing too many.

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Oraki51 wrote:Mods are impossible without the source code. If an Admin is reading this, make threads about NZP Mods against the rules, I'm seeing too many.

You cant edit a progs.dat, maybe only some text but thatws all...
Thanks god i found a way for CoW to protect my stuff from modders...
Locked..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum