Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:53 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

This is a very large update for my map tunnels. I fixed all bugs (exept the Pap glich where the pap takes your gun and only leaves you with one weapon.) The textures are totally new every single one. the perk machines are no longer floating in air. Theres waypoints as well. over all the map is totally different. exept for the layout of things.
I also want to thank Sean for helping me try to fix the pap glich. This glich is most probably a codeing error the next pach will fix for me.
Hope you like it!

Thanks!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?k0z2ck88lsur4hc
Attachments
[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels AttachmentNew tunnels.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(448 Kb) Downloaded 34 times

Last edited by airsoftnerf45 on Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:56 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

due to the fact soul cant use mediafire, i will add it to the dropbox for hem

EDIT: are you kidding? your giving us the rmf file?

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

3[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:00 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

true nightmare wrote:due to the fact soul cant use mediafire, i will add it to the dropbox for hem

opps i did that by axident

4[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:01 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

well give us the bsp file or i'll delete this topic

5[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:02 pm

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:due to the fact soul cant use mediafire, i will add it to the dropbox for hem

I only hav media fire Frown

6[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:03 pm

Sean

Sean

Sub0123 wrote:

YOU HAVE 100 POSTS VeryHappy HURAH!

7[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

dont worry about that, if you cant use something like sendspace, ill just add it to the dropbox for soul

8[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:05 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

true nightmare wrote:dont worry about that, if you cant use something like sendspace, ill just add it to the dropbox for soul

I added the mediafile and the attachment

9[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

Sean wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

lol :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: VeryHappy :!: :!: :lol:

10[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

I'm looking forward to playing it

11[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:27 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

better then last time but its too easy, no leaks and a few glitchs

one of them is no zombies come after round 9, fix this

and one thing i hate is when someone puts phd flopper on the map without any jumps

remove phd flopper, unless you are having some jump pointts somewhere

12[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:52 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

true nightmare wrote:better then last time but its too easy, no leaks and a few glitchs

and one thing i hate is when someone puts phd flopper on the map without any jumps

Ive never had any problems with zombies not coming through the window on round 9...
If you just keep looking around theyl eventually come through the windows. it take a wile though. I know why this glich happends its because some time the zombies will not hit the the path corner entity correctly the first time they come to the window, this makes them just run or walk around in the spawn area and not come through the window. But zombies can only stay at a spawn for 12 second or theyl respawn somewhere eles. Also the only thing I havent try with the pap is removing it entirely then putting it back where it was.

13[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

true nightmare wrote:better then last time but its too easy, no leaks and a few glitchs

I will remove Flobber and add more windows making it harder. and may be increase the door costs and remove some guns off the wall.

14[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm

ArKaZeen

true nightmare wrote:dont worry about that, if you cant use something like sendspace, ill just add it to the dropbox for soul

phew

15[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:19 pm

ArKaZeen

Sean wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

PARTY AT AREA 51 TOMORROW!

16[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 pm

airsoftnerf45

airsoftnerf45

Sub0123 wrote:
Sean wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

????? :?: :?:

17[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:12 pm

ArKaZeen

airsoftnerf45 wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:
Sean wrote:
Sub0123 wrote:

????? :?: :?:

I know

18[REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]Update for tunnels Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm

Admin

Admin

I still have to reject this. You did mess with the texturess but much of them are the same or similar. You filled up the space but....what space the map is tiny all you really had to do was make a big rectangle and add some doors and a ew spaces for the spawn points. It's also still very bright. The perks are hard to look at because of it. Youre close but this isnt something i will accept

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum