Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to create actualy moving vehicles?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty How to create actualy moving vehicles? Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:10 pm

cipiko22

cipiko22

So i was wondering how do you create a moving platform or something. I saw that oraki have made a moving metro. I tried the func_train but it just didn't apeard so... Can you help me?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCipiko22?feature=mhee

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

cipiko22 wrote:Can you help me?
No, but I did just save 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico. I thought I'd just throw that out there. xD

But really: If you need help, you could Private Message Oraki. From what I see though, he doesn't come here as often as he use to. :/

3How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty Re: How to create actualy moving vehicles? Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:01 pm

Manuel Valle7

It's really not that hard. It's really simple to be honest, you'll laugh at how simple it is when you find it out. There are a few limitations but it's better than nothing. You know, if you're good at finding stuff out, it won't take you that long to figure it out ;D

Manuel Valle7 wrote:It's really not that hard. It's really simple to be honest, you'll laugh at how simple it is when you find it out. There are a few limitations but it's better than nothing. You know, if you're good at finding stuff out, it won't take you that long to figure it out ;D
That's not going to help anyone, he asked how to fucking do it, not how easy it is.

I'll get back to you on it, I kinda forgot how. ;)

5How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty Re: How to create actualy moving vehicles? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:18 am

Manuel Valle7

You know, there's a reason why I didn't say it, perhaps I wanted him to try it himself you know. But if you want me to say it, I'll say it... Use buttons and doors.... Simple

6How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty Re: How to create actualy moving vehicles? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:46 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Right. lol ^

7How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty Re: How to create actualy moving vehicles? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:51 am

Manuel Valle7 wrote:You know, there's a reason why I didn't say it, perhaps I wanted him to try it himself you know. But if you want me to say it, I'll say it... Use buttons and doors.... Simple
Wanted him to try it himself? Reason he came to ask is so he doesn't have to waste his time.

8How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty Re: How to create actualy moving vehicles? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 am

Manuel Valle7

True, oh well it's done

9How to create actualy moving vehicles? Empty Re: How to create actualy moving vehicles? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:55 am

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Manuel go on chat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum