Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos)

+2
WillWow
true nightmare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:44 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

As I'm doing 1 to 30's on youtube for nzp I though I would post links somewhere on these site, so if I play your map or a map you like you will have a link to the videos

Hope you enjoy Smilez

Maps:
Ankunft Der Toten
Wahnsinn

You can also recommend maps to me, I don't mind as long as I can get the map Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

2NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:18 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

LOL your internet is an F+... I'm in Australia and I get better than that...

Anyway, maybe try doing the Bo2_Town map made by... who was it? Anyway that one was good.

Maybe the Warehouse map? Thats one of the classics.

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

3NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:20 pm

WillWow wrote:LOL your internet is an F+... I'm in Australia and I get better than that...
Like my Maths teacher said to a dude telling another another dude off in class, not everyone's a perfectionist..little faggot.

4NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:27 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

Scobalula wrote:
WillWow wrote:LOL your internet is an F+... I'm in Australia and I get better than that...
Like my Maths teacher said to a dude telling another another dude off in class, not everyone's a perfectionist..little faggot.
Not everyone is such a sook... WHY ELSE WOULD HE HAVE IT ON HIS SIG!?!!?

5NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:58 am

gamer57540

Anyway, maybe try doing the Bo2_Town map made by... who was it? Anyway that one was good.

Maybe the Warehouse map? Thats one of the classics.
My town or Scob's one? lol
But yeah, I would like to see a gameplay on town (any version)

6NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 am

WillWow wrote:
Scobalula wrote:
Not everyone is such a sook... WHY ELSE WOULD HE HAVE IT ON HIS SIG!?!!?
I hope that's not directed at me or true, because you should know why, and you're already breaking the rules on that insanely large signature.

Not even one here has everything decent, even you and your shit low monitor res that can even view images that are 1366/0 x 768. WinkeyWink

And if he wants to show it in his sig, then fuck who cares.

7NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:31 am

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

No-one cares. Except you. It is a little observation.

GET THE HELL OVER IT!!! You have said stuff like that before, you little forum admin nazi.

Anyway, stop going of topic, ADMIN.

8NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:00 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

WillWow wrote:No-one cares. Except you. It is a little observation.

GET THE HELL OVER IT!!! You have said stuff like that before, you little forum admin nazi.

I sense some tension from you... and a possible ban coming your way.

9NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:32 pm

jastolze wrote:

I sense some tension from you... and a possible ban coming your way.
Yes, for the next 48 hours, he's to go to his designated naughty corner and think about what he's done. Tongue

10NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:56 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Instead of calling someone a Nazi, actually look up what a Nazi is you little shit....

This is why people like you get chewed over in real life...

Oh, and a final piece of info...

Take a shower. That is all

11NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:30 pm

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

You should do Co-op zombies True.

12NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:47 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Top_Predator wrote:You should do Co-op zombies True.
Would if I could, Have a few games planned actually but I can't at the moment because my connection wouldn't allow me

13NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Ah, i see. did you ever get the new computer?

14NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:51 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

Not yet but I should have the money for it in november, hopefully

15NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Empty Re: NZP Wave 1 to 30 (videos) Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Top_Predator

Top_Predator

Cool, cool. GL with that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum