Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

NZP For PS Vita?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NZP For PS Vita? Empty NZP For PS Vita? Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 pm

mikebay88

mikebay88

Hey guys, I was going to get a PSP soon, but I realized how much of differences have been made with the new PS Vita. Does anybody know if the PS Vita can run Nazi Zombies Portable? It would help out a lot.

2NZP For PS Vita? Empty Re: NZP For PS Vita? Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:19 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

mikebay88 wrote:Hey guys, I was going to get a PSP soon, but I realized how much of differences have been made with the new PS Vita. Does anybody know if the PS Vita can run Nazi Zombies Portable? It would help out a lot.
Stick with the PSP. It's cheaper, and can run NZP better than a Vita can. The Vita has only been semi hacked, and can only use 32 MB of ram and 222 MHz, which is equivalent to a Phat (1000) PSP. Until the Vita has access to those extra features, I'd go with the PSP if I were you.

3NZP For PS Vita? Empty Re: NZP For PS Vita? Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:07 pm

mikebay88

mikebay88

jastolze wrote:
mikebay88 wrote:Hey guys, I was going to get a PSP soon, but I realized how much of differences have been made with the new PS Vita. Does anybody know if the PS Vita can run Nazi Zombies Portable? It would help out a lot.
Stick with the PSP. It's cheaper, and can run NZP better than a Vita can. The Vita has only been semi hacked, and can only use 32 MB of ram and 222 MHz, which is equivalent to a Phat (1000) PSP. Until the Vita has access to those extra features, I'd go with the PSP if I were you.
Alright thanks alot! I was planning to get the PSP anyway because it has the more PS3 menu and I really like that because I own a PS3 myself, and when I remembered that there was a new Playstation Portable Device, I couldn't tell which would run NZP better. Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum