Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

The CoD Zombies History

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The CoD Zombies History Empty The CoD Zombies History Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:29 pm

ssfpatricio23

ssfpatricio23

What's up guys, I'm just a mapper who regularly visits Moddb and this page, but I've been wondering, How much you guys know about the history of zombies?, maybe you know a lot or maybe you're one of those guys who only care about gameplay, I don't know, so I want to ask you guys, What would you think about a thread in this forum dedicated to the zombies history?, You ask, I answer, and also I do a weekly chapter about the zombies history, starting from the very beginning to the end of the history(far as we know).

So if you want me to do this project please me leave me your response in the comments, if I find that no one is interested in this, then I'll not do it.

Thanks for your atention and please forgive me if I make any grammar mistake or something like that, english isn't my first language and i consider that this topics are some kind of practice.

http://zmp.skn1.com/forum/

2The CoD Zombies History Empty Re: The CoD Zombies History Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:09 pm

Seems like a nice addition to the forum ...
But if a person is interested he can find all kinds of stuff related to the CoD Zombies History ... It's just my point of view. So keep that in mind.
But in the end I guess that it would make a kind of a nice topic.
Like if somebody has a certain question, then people can try to answer it the way they see it. Because everything in the CoD Zombies History may not be rock solid. (pardon me if I'm wrong)
 Very Happy 

3The CoD Zombies History Empty Re: The CoD Zombies History Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:50 pm

seniormeatbox

ssfpatricio23 wrote:What's up guys, I'm just a mapper who regularly visits Moddb and this page, but I've been wondering, How much you guys know about the history of zombies?, maybe you know a lot or maybe you're one of those guys who only care about gameplay, I don't know, so I want to ask you guys, What would you think about a thread in this forum dedicated to the zombies history?, You ask, I answer, and also I do a weekly chapter about the zombies history, starting from the very beginning to the end of the history(far as we know).

So if you want me to do this project please me leave me your response in the comments, if I find that no one is interested in this, then I'll not do it.

Thanks for your atention and please forgive me if I make any grammar mistake or something like that, english isn't my first language and i consider that this topics  are some kind of practice.

I can pretty much sum up the whole zombies story in two words.

Play
Time

4The CoD Zombies History Empty Re: The CoD Zombies History Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:48 pm

ssfpatricio23

ssfpatricio23

R2Kest wrote:Seems like a nice addition to the forum ...
But if a person is interested he can find all kinds of stuff related to the CoD Zombies History ... It's just my point of view. So keep that in mind.
But in the end I guess that it would make a kind of a nice topic.
Like if somebody has a certain question, then people can try to answer it the way they see it. Because everything in the CoD Zombies History may not be rock solid. (pardon me if I'm wrong)

As I said before, this is just a project, it will be fun for me to do it and it will give some activity to forum, but in the end you guys will decide if I should do this.

5The CoD Zombies History Empty Re: The CoD Zombies History Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:45 pm

ssfpatricio23

ssfpatricio23

seniormeatbox wrote:
I can pretty much sum up the whole zombies story in two words.

Play
Time

Here is a small sample of what I'll show

The CoD Zombies History Agartha+MapThe CoD Zombies History Schwarze-sonne--black-sun--sonnenradThe CoD Zombies History Swasti10

6The CoD Zombies History Empty Cool Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:54 am

Dunker12345

Dunker12345

Maybe you should read up on some of the actual history and all that before you go posting stuff. That way, others can understand the ideals that are going on behind this "project".

Also, maybe make some theories up for the next zombie story continuation.

7The CoD Zombies History Empty Re: The CoD Zombies History Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:30 am

Persuer-NL

Persuer-NL

Callofduty.wikia.com
EVERYTHING you need/want to know about the survivors, games, weapons, cut weapons, how the Wii lacks ram etc… it's just awesome :3

http://XWAUpgrade.com

8The CoD Zombies History Empty Re: The CoD Zombies History Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:04 am

ssfpatricio23

ssfpatricio23

Persuer-NL wrote:Callofduty.wikia.com
EVERYTHING you need/want to know about the survivors, games, weapons, cut weapons, how the Wii lacks ram etc… it's just awesome :3

That isn't what I'm talking about, that just what EVERYONE knows, however this thread is dead for me. It looks like a bad idea now that I'm looking at it, a video is better for this things, but there's not a reason to make one because there are a lot of good videos now, made by other guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum