Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Apologies

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Apologies Empty My Apologies Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

So, if you haven't heard: I ended up banning R2 Kest and deleting his account. What started out meaning to be a joke ended up as hell for one person.

If I could undo the deleting of the account, I would. The reason I did what I did was because it seems people nowadays can't and won't take a joke. But who knows, maybe R2 was having a terrible day, which would have lead into him saying what he did.

I want your opinion on what you guys think should be my 'punishment'

I had a feeling that what I was doing would lead to something of this nature, but didn't listen to my conscience.

So, really who I need to apologize to is R2 Kest. To be honest dude, I thought you were a funny dude on chat. Which is why I changed your profile pic, I thought you'd find it funny. Although, I've done similar things, like changing True's Account status to banned (without really banning him)

If you think the admin status should be removed, I'm not going to complain, and I'll pretend it never happened.

If someone wants more details on what happened, ask here.

2My Apologies Empty Re: My Apologies Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:18 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

I don't really see an issue with what you did.

However, punishment may have been a bit over the top, even though he was asking for it, literally.

3My Apologies Empty Re: My Apologies Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:51 pm

Unban the guy, According to Gresh hes depressed

4My Apologies Empty Re: My Apologies Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:55 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Cytoskull wrote:Unban the guy, According to Gresh hes depressed

Can't. I deleted his account. Were you listening at all to what I said Senior?

5My Apologies Empty Re: My Apologies Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:16 pm

Cytoskull wrote:Unban the guy, According to Gresh hes depressed

Senior, you've been here long enough and haven't read the rules? No more than 1 account, I've unbanned your current account, but if you get in a rigmarole with mabuse again, it's by by.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum