Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSVITA CFW?!?!?!?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Empty PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:23 pm

seniormeatbox

PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Mutant_Mudds_PSVita

yea, yea, we all know that Sony went all out to prevent CFW on the vita so people wouldnt pirate games.
But It still is possible, and i think i may have found a picture of something that would allow people to break the barrier and run Homebrews on the Vita.

This photo was taken by Jools Watsham. Yea, yea, Mutant Mudds, good game, and its now for the Vita.

BUT LOOK UNDER IT....

that slab right there, Looks like some form of attachment (Either that or its built into that specific Vita)
And if you notice, there are USB ports (Possibly to transfer files?)
For all i know, this attachment/version of the Vita isn't available in stores, or on ebay, so it must be for people with clearance for it.

if modders could somehow get their hands on this, attachment/vita, they might be able to reverse-engineer something.

(EDIT: IF THIS "ATTACHMENT" IS ON ONE OF THE NEW VERSIONS OF THE VITA, PARDON MY MENTAL RETARDATION)

2PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Empty Re: PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:11 pm

Could be a developers version on the Vita. Smilez

3PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Empty Re: PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:10 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

I don't understand why people want PS Vita CFW in the first place. Get an Nvidia Shield. It's only like 50 USD more than a Vita now.

1. Games for Vita cost money, and a lot of it. The Shield has most of their games free, and the ones that do cost are usually no more than 4.99 USD. Plus, Android store is HUGE! PSN has maybe 40-50 Vita titles.

2. It's more difficult to hack a Vita than a PSP. The Shield doesn't really even need to be hacked, but it can be, and is fairly easily. Besides, if you don't want to pay for the game itself on Nvidia, just download the APK from the net for free.

3. PS Vita only has 256 MB of ram (Only 32 MB available for Homebrew) The Shield has 2GB of Ram + 1.9 GHz Processor, powerful enough to run games like Nexuiz and Xonotic full speed. It can also play NDS games up to 4x the speed.

4. Emulators for the Shield are pretty much full speed with full compatibility. Exceptions are PSP and Dreamcast, which still run near perfect on the Shield.

So, before you buy a Vita: Consider getting a Shield instead. It's user friendly and an all around better device than the PS Vita.

4PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Empty Re: PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:21 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

actually the PSV has a 64MB PSP mode too with the newest psp hack..

that dude above me wrote:So, before you buy a Vita: Consider getting a Shield instead. It's user friendly and an all around better device than the PS Vita.

true, but the shield is expensive....
And the PSVita gets Borderlands 2 soon which is an awesome game VeryHappy

5PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Empty Re: PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:58 pm

AceNTempus

AceNTempus

jastolze wrote:I don't understand why people want PS Vita CFW in the first place. Get an Nvidia Shield. It's only like 50 USD more than a Vita now.

1. Games for Vita cost money, and a lot of it. The Shield has most of their games free, and the ones that do cost are usually no more than 4.99 USD. Plus, Android store is HUGE! PSN has maybe 40-50 Vita titles.

2. It's more difficult to hack a Vita than a PSP. The Shield doesn't really even need to be hacked, but it can be, and is fairly easily. Besides, if you don't want to pay for the game itself on Nvidia, just download the APK from the net for free.

3. PS Vita only has 256 MB of ram (Only 32 MB available for Homebrew) The Shield has 2GB of Ram + 1.9 GHz Processor, powerful enough to run games like Nexuiz and Xonotic full speed. It can also play NDS games up to 4x the speed.

4. Emulators for the Shield are pretty much full speed with full compatibility.  Exceptions are PSP and Dreamcast, which still run near perfect on the Shield.

So, before you buy a Vita: Consider getting a Shield instead. It's user friendly and an all around better device than the PS Vita.

Oh yes, and game streaming. Nothing is better than playing Batman Arkham Origins on the Shield.

6PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Empty Re: PSVITA CFW?!?!?!? Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Hyoudou

Hyoudou

dr_mabuse wrote:

true, but the shield is expensive....
And the PSVita gets Borderlands 2 soon which is an awesome game VeryHappy

Vita Also Gets Sword art Online:Hollow Fragment Smilez
Already got my Ps Vita, Tissues, Water based Lubricant and my Yen all stacked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum