Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

jack-a**-Hammer problems

+2
dr_mabuse
seniormeatbox
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty jack-a**-Hammer problems Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:22 pm

seniormeatbox

Ok, i used to have a texture problem with Jackhammer, but then i re-installed it and it was fixed.
My RMF loads fine
Textures load fine
But it keeps crashing!

jack-a**-Hammer problems Oh0kPCK

I cant even read this....

2jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:49 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

maybe your pc is to slow??

3jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:58 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Maybe installed alot of wads and One is corrupt or something =/

4jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:32 pm

seniormeatbox

dr_mabuse wrote:maybe your pc is to slow??

My PC is a monster, and the wads work fine on WorldCraft

5jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:09 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

seniormeatbox wrote:

Just because the wads work in WC doens't mean they work on JackHammer. Convert the textures in TexMex to something JackHammer can use.

And your PC is a monster? If I remember correctly you had to have me compile every map you made because they took so long to compile on your PC

6jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:41 pm

seniormeatbox

ScatterBox wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

Just because the wads work in WC doens't mean they work on JackHammer. Convert the textures in TexMex to something JackHammer can use.

And your PC is a monster? If I remember correctly you had to have me compile every map you made because they took so long to compile on your PC
Sorry, monster compared to my old PC

7jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:47 pm

ScatterBox wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

imo a PC to be considered a "Monster" has to be able to play the latest games Max settings 1080p @ 60FPS.

And it's because your WADs are messed up, or atleast some of them are.

8jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:16 am

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
ScatterBox wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:

imo a PC to be considered a "Monster" has to be able to play the latest games Max settings 1080p @ 60FPS.

And it's because your WADs are messed up, or atleast some of them are.

No, Your wads are messed up. xD

9jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:05 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

seniormeatbox wrote:Ok, i used to have a texture problem with Jackhammer, but then i re-installed it and it was fixed.
My RMF loads fine
Textures load fine
But it keeps crashing!

Um... what the heck is it saying Microsoft Outlook for??!?

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

10jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:15 pm

seniormeatbox

WillWow wrote:
seniormeatbox wrote:Ok, i used to have a texture problem with Jackhammer, but then i re-installed it and it was fixed.
My RMF loads fine
Textures load fine
But it keeps crashing!

\

Is that what it says?!?!?!

11jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 pm

WillWow wrote:
My RMF loads fine
Textures load fine
But it keeps crashing!

Because it's suggesting he e-mail them with the problem. (them being Microsoft)

Senior's main Language for all of Windows is Russian, as those 3 windows on top are main Windows 8 Windows.

12jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:50 pm

ScatterBox

ScatterBox

Wrong... the developer of Jackhammer is Russian. That's why the error messages are like that.. :/

13jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:02 am

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

ScatterBox wrote:Wrong... the developer of Jackhammer is Russian. That's why the error messages are like that.. :/
Heh, FRiiZY won't like you proving him wrong. Meh, I'm outta 'ere.

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

14jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:19 am

Meh.
jack-a**-Hammer problems Uoa3aBx

15jack-a**-Hammer problems Empty Re: jack-a**-Hammer problems Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:21 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

jack-a**-Hammer problems Te1d0d4_double-facepalm_www.zaaap_.net_

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum