Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Hi guys, I saw some sound packs, near World at War ones, I made the perfect one for World at War sounds but, now I'm working to get all weapons sounds, maybe you will hear the original Kar98k, Colt, and someone more, but not all is implemented. Enjoy this pack of sounds only working on PC Version at this moment, I'll repack it with working PC and PSP version =)

EDIT: Updated the sounds, now have all weapons working and some reload sounds are reworked, and too dog round start and end, I'll wait for the new release to make a new pack of my sounds to get working at reborn update (copy/paste to new window):

Code:

https://www.mediafire.com/?gbo2oaxbdxbh7py

Note: Some of the sounds are MONO Channel and another on STEREO Channels, dont worry folks... Sounds good ingame same as STEREO, I grant you. And to get working the new pack, you should rename "sound" folder to "Zzsound" or another name, why? because the game will use the sound folder and not the pak file, that is needed to get the sounds working.

Last edited by javiermaki on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

2World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:31 pm

zAeroXYZ123

zAeroXYZ123

i downloa sound of tded the one from moddb a long time ago but did you turn up the volume for the kar98k sound and the mp40?cause they sound real faint.

3World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:20 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

All sounds are ripped directly from game files, not recorded ingame or something, I never will do that it a worst idea

4World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:23 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Updated the sound pack, decompress it on nzp folder, not sound or something, its a PAK file, follow the NOTE instructions, thats for keeping your files without erase them:)

5World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:04 am

BlitzWithGuns

BlitzWithGuns

But does anyone know how to put the file into the game? Nothing happens when I put it into the main file directory

6World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:28 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Na, just copy the pak file on the nzp folder, and rename sound folder or delete it. This will work, I grant you.

7World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 am

BlitzWithGuns

BlitzWithGuns

Jmankdman wrote:i always do what i posted ... Hmmmm did i always do it the hard way??? Well thanks for teaching me about that...
Thx so much for yr help! But I hope tat this sound pack wil put the game reloading sounds in it. Smilez

8World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:18 pm

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Actually dont have reloading sounds for the weapons, just for Ray Gun and Tesla (Wunderwaffe) I think, I'll make another PAK file for the next NZP Release, would be better than this version of the game =)

9World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Empty Re: World at War Soundpack for NZP 1.1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 am

BlitzWithGuns

BlitzWithGuns

JavierMaki wrote:Actually dont have reloading sounds for the weapons, just for Ray Gun and Tesla (Wunderwaffe) I think, I'll make another PAK file for the next NZP Release, would be better than this version of the game =)
Nice! Cant wait for it to come out VeryHappy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum