Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Better reload times for weapons

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Better reload times for weapons Empty Better reload times for weapons Fri May 30, 2014 7:28 am

BlitzWithGuns

BlitzWithGuns

Hey guys, this is a minor change that I would wish to suggest.

If you guys play the original COD, you will see that if you finish up your clip, it will take a longer time to reload.

How about in NZP the reload time should be shorter if you still have ammo in the clip and longer if you dont. Try using the thompson as an example.

Thanks for reading. Cheers! VeryHappy

2Better reload times for weapons Empty Re: Better reload times for weapons Fri May 30, 2014 7:40 am

BlitzWithGuns wrote:Hey guys, this is a minor change that I would wish to suggest.

If you guys play the original COD, you will see that if you finish up your clip, it will take a longer time to reload.

How about in NZP the reload time should be shorter if you still have ammo in the clip and longer if you dont. Try using the thompson as an example.

It would mean taking more memory off the PSP that is already limited as it is. WinkeyWink

3Better reload times for weapons Empty Re: Better reload times for weapons Fri May 30, 2014 7:43 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Just take advantage of the age old bug. Start reloading, sprint, and the reload should be finished at full ammo. Just one of those things that I have picked up on over the years xD

4Better reload times for weapons Empty Re: Better reload times for weapons Sat May 31, 2014 12:19 am

BlitzWithGuns

BlitzWithGuns

Call16-Podolski wrote:Just take advantage of the age old bug. Start reloading, sprint, and the reload should be finished at full ammo. Just one of those things that I have picked up on over the years xD
Yup! Thats probably the best thing about this game XD

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
BlitzWithGuns wrote:Hey guys, this is a minor change that I would wish to suggest.

It would mean taking more memory off the PSP that is already limited as it is. WinkeyWink
Ya, true... Perhaps someday this game will be optimized for the PSVita then the suggestion might work out! WinkeyWink

Last edited by Call16-Podolski on Sat May 31, 2014 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please don't double post. :P - DatPod)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum