Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Funny Quotes w/ Author

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Empty Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:48 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

--- "I didn't give you the finger. You earned it"  -  Benjamin Franklin

--- "Kids have so many food allergies these days. In 15 years you’ll be able to rob a bank with a bag of peanuts" - Batman

--- "You can test my patience all you want, but I’m never going to pass" - Cap n' Crunch

--- "I got in touch with my inner self today. That's the last time I ever buy cheap toilet paper" - Ronald McDonald

--- "A wife is like a hand grenade. Remove the ring, and your house is gone" - Samuel L Jackson

--- "Fart" - Dr.Mabuse

--- "You can tell a lot about a woman's mood by her hands. For instance, if they're placed around your neck, she's probably slightly angry" - Homer Simpson

--- "How do people grow a boneless chicken?" - Podolski

--- "I don't understand why people pay therapists when I'll tell them what's wrong with them for free" - Mr.Hanky, the Christmas Poo

Add your own - Or don't. I don't care.

2Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Empty Re: Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

"There is something about this that makes me feel uneasy, which makes me feel horny" - My friend Oliver

"Isn't a black hole like a.... giant space toilet?" - Podolski

"You sir, are a Racist!" - Geoffrey Bloom, former UKIP MEP.

"Spin it round, up and down, stick it in her mouth. Pull it out, slap it about, cum on her head like a water spout!" - A Podolski Classic

"Economics is for pussies." - Alejandro Whyatt Miranda

"Vegetarians are Vegi-fags." - William Harland Hackenschmidt.

"Yeh. Most of these quotes are from some friends at school that none of you guys will know. Meh, I post em anyway just to fit in. Everyone loves Podolski." - Podolski

3Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Empty Re: Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:46 pm

mofu23

mofu23
Mapper
Mapper

Cory in the House is the best anime of all times -mofu23

Nyesss!- Salamander Man

Gibe da pussi b0ss! -Pink Guy

Weeaboo trash - Filthy Frank

4Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Empty Re: Best Funny Quotes w/ Author Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

"I went to con artist school to learn how to con people. They took all my money and didn't educate me at all. The bastards." - Podolski

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum