Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nazi Zombies Element 115

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nazi Zombies Element 115 Empty Nazi Zombies Element 115 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 pm

ArKaZeen

Who has gotten all the metior rocks in Kino Der Toten? How? How many?

This topic waz made cuz i was bored XD

2Nazi Zombies Element 115 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Element 115 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

ArKaZeen

For me I got 1 at the first floor beside the back window!

3Nazi Zombies Element 115 Empty 115 ROCKS Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 am

ShangrilaZ

ShangrilaZ

The locales of the 115 meteors are
First room back of the room on a small pillar near the back zombie barrier

next one is is the makeup room next to the mp40 room the rock is the the naked dolls also there is a window near it

the last meteorite is in the room next to the ak74u room go to a shekf near a barier with letters and numbers there will be a rock there . the song that plays is elena siegman 115

i can post the teddys on ascension and the secrets on waw!

4Nazi Zombies Element 115 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Element 115 Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 am

ShangrilaZ

ShangrilaZ

Frown Ahhhhhh its micheal jackson :lol!:

5Nazi Zombies Element 115 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Element 115 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:26 am

ArKaZeen

ShangrilaZ wrote:The locales of the 115 meteors are
First room back of the room on a small pillar near the back zombie barrier

next one is is the makeup room next to the mp40 room the rock is the the naked dolls also there is a window near it

the last meteorite is in the room next to the ak74u room go to a shekf near a barier with letters and numbers there will be a rock there . the song that plays is elena siegman 115

i can post the teddys on ascension and the secrets on waw!

SURE :albino:

6Nazi Zombies Element 115 Empty Re: Nazi Zombies Element 115 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:39 am

ShangrilaZ

ShangrilaZ

VeryHappy OK the two Easter eggs in shi no numa and verrükt
verruckt u must start in thegerman room open the stairs and go down the hall then open the next door there will be 3 toilets hold x or square on all of em and lullaby for a dead man will play

shi no numa
open the door to goto the doc quarters
in there will be a phone hold x or square 4 times the phone will say "i know when your sleeping" then the one will play

both songs by elena siegman

play with me on nzp my hamachi is

user:shanerbird
pass:qwerty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum