Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite game / game series

+2
PerikiyoXD
Derped_Crusader
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite game / game series  Empty Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:36 am

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

what is yours? it can be for any console/PC game

Mine would have to me Metroid prime

http://ikill4fun32.com

2Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:48 am

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

Star Wars Battlefront II?
GTASA? NO!

Future Tactics... Neh

I think... it was...

Gran turismo 4!!

Yes good game... HOURS EXPENT BEATING ALL COURSES AND EXAMS :C

Last edited by PerikiyoXD on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:09 am

Spikes

Spikes

GTA San Andreas
The only game i have repeatedly played and beat since release. I even took 3 entire days to play through and beat it when i lost my memory card(ps2)

4Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:07 am

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

Hotline Miami 1 and 2 or Rome Total War.

Total War Series in particular stands out as my favourite.

5Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:21 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite RPG Series: Pokemon
Favorite Shooter (Game): Medal of Honor Heores 1

6Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:22 am

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

Call16-Podolski wrote:Hotline Miami 1 and 2 or Rome Total War.

Hotline miami is a big favorite of mine, don't own 2 yet, but i need to (for the game, and the extra content for Payday 2) i beat the first one with melee only, using Tony (Fists of fury)

7Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:31 pm

Call16-Podolski

Call16-Podolski
Smart, Just like a Chap.
Smart, Just like a Chap.

ikill4fun32 wrote:
Call16-Podolski wrote:Hotline Miami 1 and 2 or Rome Total War.

Hotline miami is a big favorite of mine, don't own 2 yet, but i need to (for the game, and the extra content for Payday 2) i beat the first one with melee only, using Tony (Fists of fury)

Hotline 2 is very, very different. I personally prefer it but a lot of people standby the first game being a better product.

8Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 am

PerikiyoXD

PerikiyoXD

hey, why a 1 post guy have an avatar and i dont? You bad with meh :C

9Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:50 am

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

PerikiyoXD wrote:hey, why a 1 post guy have an avatar and i dont? You bad with meh :C

you didn't make one...

10Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:16 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Currently:

RPG:
Dragons Dogma (the full edition with all addons included), its very addicting with all the collectable stuff and leveling.
I was never really a fan of Japanese RPGs, but this one changed my mind xD

Shooter:
Sniper Elite 3, because it feels kinda fresh compared to all those stupid "Future Wars" CoDs / Battlefield games.

11Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:53 am

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

dr_mabuse wrote:Currently:

Shooter:
Sniper Elite 3, because it feels kinda fresh compared to all those stupid "Future Wars" CoDs / Battlefield games.

Mabby, don't lie, we all know you only play to get those 1337 nut shots

12Favorite game / game series  Empty Re: Favorite game / game series Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:49 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Actually i never get a nutshot, i mostly try to hit the head or the eyes which looks awesome xD
Also its amazing how much ways you have in the open maps compared to the 2nd game VeryHappy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum