Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Type 100 Model with Textures and Pack a Punch Texture from beta 1.2 for beta 1.1?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

I want to replace the unhistorical MP5K with the Type 100 that was mentioned in the update 1.2 notes, however no release was made of the models and textures. Is there someone who still has those files for 1.2 and/or code that I can have to edit the MP5k to have it become the Type 100? Keep in mind this is for Beta 1.1 and I understand why the source code for the old version was never released. I'm currently revamping my soundmod using my WAW Sound Dump files and I'm wondering if this is possible in the current state of Beta 1.1. On a side note, so far I have completed 1.1 versions of the Ray Gun, Wunderwaffe DG-2, MP-40, and PPSH-41 reload sounds.

Last edited by BlackOpsRichtoffen on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Derped_Crusader

Derped_Crusader

I do have a copy from the old leak of the 1.2 (not the crappy one, but a good leak) but i would have to ask the devs before i can re-upload the models to send to you.

So if any Devs see this, please tell me if i can PM him the DL to JUST the type 100?

http://ikill4fun32.com

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

The next matter is the tutorial to replace weapons. As long as I have the textures (PAP and NON-PAP) the model, the animations and the code to replace the MP5K it should work right?

My plan if i get the files:
1. Keep the existing links to the sound files for the MP5K (the sounds will be changed to the Type 100 sounds)
2. Change the buypoint ("Press Use to Buy Type 100 [1000] Ammo [500]") and the cost data to 1000 for buy and 500 for ammo
3. Replace the damage stats to the Type 100 values stated in code along with ammo data
4. Replace the MP5K model and textures with the Type 100
5. If the PAP texture needs work I will make a texture for it based on WAW screenshots.

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

Why you guys still working on 1.1 . 1.1 is dead for a lot of people (inclunding me) why don't work on a mod for demo 1.0 ??

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

anass-nzp125 wrote:Why you guys still working on 1.1 . 1.1 is dead for a lot of people (inclunding me) why don't work on a mod for demo 1.0 ??
I work on 1.1 for those waiting for a proper PC release of Demo 1.0. I do better on NZP using native PC controls over psp emulation controls. Besides, if the team had released beta 1.2 and released the source for beta 1.2 then we wouldn't be having this conversation. I do like Demo 1.0 as  far as appearance, code and lack of bugs; however there needs to be a proper pc release in order for me to properly mod it and put the mods in line with further releases. I do release a Demo 1.0 version of the mod along with the 1.1 version so that people who can easily use console control key-binds on a PC Emulator for Demo 1.0 can have proper sounds. Since PAP has not been re-introduced yet, that's also the reason to keep playing Beta 1.1 especially the Special Edition version from the fan club which is now inactive after the original project died. So overall despite the bugs, Beta 1.1 is the game to be playing if you cannot adapt to the PSP controls with PC emulation, but Demo 1.0 is for people who can adapt or play console gaming more than PC.

anass-nzp125

anass-nzp125
Mapper
Mapper

Me when i saw this topic i was thinking it was for demo lol cause in demo there is no working type 100 model lol ,but whatever keep up the good work for the mods Smilez

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

I'm glad you approve. Sorry for being late on this topic.

Just a general statement. Is there some member I need to PM in order to get permission for you to send me the 1.2 Type 100 models and textures? I would be happy to do that.

blubswillrule

blubswillrule
Game Developer
Game Developer

BlackOpsRichtoffen wrote:
anass-nzp125 wrote:Why you guys still working on 1.1 . 1.1 is dead for a lot of people (inclunding me) why don't work on a mod for demo 1.0 ??
I work on 1.1 for those waiting for a proper PC release of Demo 1.0. I do better on NZP using native PC controls over...

wat

http://nzportable.com NEVER FORGET

BlackOpsRichtoffen

BlackOpsRichtoffen

blubswillrule wrote:
BlackOpsRichtoffen wrote:
I work on 1.1 for those waiting for a proper PC release of Demo 1.0. I do better on NZP using native PC controls over...

wat

Is there a PC release Blubs? I cannot control NZP 1.0 PSP using the same controls with the Beta 1.1 PC version. The Emulator doesn't allow it (PPSSPP). I am requesting for a staff member (up above) who has beta 1.2 files to allow me access to the working Type 100 model and textures so I can put it in game, replacing the MP5K.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum