Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

New people, make an intro!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New people, make an intro! Empty New people, make an intro! Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:30 pm

WillWow

WillWow
I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!

Just reminding all newer members that you should make an intro and tell us about yourselves!

http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

2New people, make an intro! Empty Me Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 am

WhiteAce

I am WhiteAce, I have worked on a Nazi Zombies project on Zandronum for probably about 3 years, been in charge of it for 2 I was actually originally a mapper and I have a bit of trouble tinkering with the ACS I am however always looking for ways to improve the mod which actually is the reason I am here, I had heard about this project from a friend who is helping me find some useful stuff and I am hoping I can be given permission to use the perk models and pack-a-punch model from this project, the project I am working on has really been neglected, especially the multiplayer code but I have fixed almost all single player bugs for the time being.

Apart from that there isn't much to tell, I like Anime and listening to metal which is probably not a good thing for me to say but since I am me, I basically say whatever I think it's a downside but I guess it's the way I grew up, I also like to joke around alot within my personal time, don't worry no pranks will be played upon any of you forum dwellers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum