Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Future Plans for NZP?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Future Plans for NZP? Empty Future Plans for NZP? Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:05 am

The Renegadist

The Renegadist

With the latest update we got a ton of really cool features and fixes and this was only a month ago which is amazing because it's very recent and I was wondering what plans the dev team have for it? Will you guys be officially remaking the original World at War maps besides Nacht down the line? Will we see zombie variation instead of the same model for each one? Is there anything else you guys have planned for the future?

Also I know the PSP is limited and you are using HL/Quake to make the maps which is also limited but out of curiosity I wanted to know if anything was up for the future. Thanks!

2Future Plans for NZP? Empty Re: Future Plans for NZP? Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:09 pm

slugparty

slugparty

oops I also made a thread similar to this but more about future perk machines and weapons...

I can't speak for nai and what he plans on doing for the unofficial patch but me and meatbox are probably going to remake farm from Blops 2

3Future Plans for NZP? Empty Re: Future Plans for NZP? Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:53 pm

The Renegadist

The Renegadist

slugparty wrote: but me and meatbox are probably going to remake farm from Blops 2
Fantastic! I just wish PPSSPP Android could handle NZP without the lag, sucks having to break out my PSP every time I get the urge to play a mobile Nazi Zombies game. Dammit Activision, why didn't you port World at War Zombies to Android!

4Future Plans for NZP? Empty Re: Future Plans for NZP? Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Naievil

Naievil
Staff
Staff

slugparty wrote:I can't speak for nai and what he plans on doing for the unofficial patch

Honestly right now I do not have any plans. I am going through various things outside of programming and have decided to spend a bit more time with family. I still want to post new content.

http://Naievil.tk

5Future Plans for NZP? Empty Re: Future Plans for NZP? Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 pm

redwolf150

redwolf150

The Renegadist wrote:
Fantastic! I just wish PPSSPP Android could handle NZP without the lag, sucks having to break out my PSP every time I get the urge to play a mobile Nazi Zombies game. Dammit Activision, why didn't you port World at War Zombies to Android!

do you need help to run the game ? what your phone? i play nzp on android all the time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum