Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombiecraft (New Map!)

+3
Mirror
true nightmare
Raggle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 am

Raggle

Raggle

We all should know what minecraft is. A wonderful game where imagination cannot meet an end. Many people have made so many mods for this game. One of these mods actually relates to Nazi Zombies. Zombiecraft.

Zombiecraft Info/Download: Zombiecraft
ZOMBIECRAFT REQUIRES MINECRAFT IN ORDER TO PLAY.

Zombiecraft was made by a team of well known modders. They formed Modzilla. Modzilla has since stopped development of this wonderful mod. Well, one of the developers, Corosus, realeased another version of zombiecraft: 2.3. It includes the Zombiecraft editor. With this official editor, I have made my own maps.

How to install zombiecraft maps:
1. You need to have Minecraft and Zombiecraft installed.
2. Go to run and then type in %appdata%
3. Go into your .minecraft folder
4. Go to the folder named "zcmaps"
5. Put maps in this folder. The map file is a .zip folder. DO NOT EXTRACT FROM IT.
6. Run zombiecraft and play the map.
7. Enjoy.

My first map that I released is called Kharza Ruins. It is based in the ruins of the Kharza tribe within the Kharza swamps. The tribe mysteriously died out with no evidence to be found. . . because all who entered their land never came out. (CHEEZY) This map is different from most Zombiecraft maps for there is deep water you must swim in and the zombies spawn directly in the water right beneath you. It also has a room similar to the center of courtyard.

Download: Sendspace

A map that I made in my spare time but carefully made is a "Ragglefied" version of Dreize's map Compact. In this map, it is bigger than the NZP counterpart. Instead of one room, it has two. It also has a trap and for difficulty purposes, three free nukes and three free max ammos. You must be wise when to use them.

I have recently completed a map that I have been working on for about a week and it's called "Project acid". It is based in an abandoned Nazi faxility with quite a bit of writing on the walls. This place has an extensive story which I plan to continue through other maps.

Changelog:
Kharza Ruins v0.2: Waypoint/Spawner fixes
Compact Ragglefied v0.1: Initial Release
"Project Acid" v0.2: Fixed Juggernog and fixed eastereggs.

Videos:

If you have any suggestions, requests, comments, etc. Then go ahead and post them. I am open to both positive and negative criticism. Just keep it so I can read it.

Screenshots:
Note: Some screenshots may have been taken before map completion and may resemble something that was changed or removed.

Kharza Ruins
Zombiecraft (New Map!) Java2011-10-3011-36-42-29
Zombiecraft (New Map!) Java2011-10-3011-35-52-14
Zombiecraft (New Map!) Java2011-10-3011-34-36-89

Compact Ragglefied
Zombiecraft (New Map!) Javaw2011-11-1223-45-08-23

Last edited by Raggle on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:31 am; edited 9 times in total

2Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:55 am

True, I had a talk with Raggle. Do not lock this thread, as he put a lot of time and effort into it and it's in the correct section as well.

3Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:37 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i locked the last topic because i couldnt find an updated verison of zombiecraft for 1.8.1, as you have posted a link for one i wont lock it, i just wish my pc could run minecraft now :/

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 am

Raggle

Raggle

Oh now I see.
Well zombiecraft still uses minecraft beta 1.3.01 but it runs as a seperate client from minecraft so Zombiecraft is basically a game itself but it requires a minecraft account to use. You can still play beta 1.9/1.8.1 without downgrading or anything.

5Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 am

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

that ones updated to 1.8, i just wish my computer could run minecraft (i have an account)

6Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 am

Raggle

Raggle

It uses the 1.3.01 engine but works with 1.8 and above.
Previous versions still work to but Corosus is making sure 2.2 and 2.3 still works.
I hope you can get minecraft working again because Zombiecraft is fun with custom maps! Or should I say, FUNNER.

7Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:47 am

Mirror

Mirror

The texture pack zombiecraft uses, owns my computer. And I am unable to play Raggle's wonderful maps. So I'll play them later... on a better pc.

8Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:23 am

ArKaZeen

Mirror wrote:The texture pack zombiecraft uses, owns my computer. And I am unable to play Raggle's wonderful maps. So I'll play them later... on a better pc.

same here bro same here Frown

9Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Raggle

Raggle

Get better computers.

10Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

KarAshiMK2

Too bad i have to pay for MINEcraft

11Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 am

ArKaZeen

KarAshiMK2 wrote:Too bad i have to pay for MINEcraft

Not necessarily...

12Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 am

ArKaZeen

Raggle wrote:Get better computers.

You can donate to the Sub Spamming Sassy Scum club if you would like me to play minecraft XD

13Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:22 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

maybe when i get a better computer i could start making zombiecraft videos :L

14Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm

ArKaZeen

MINECRAFT WORKS ON MAH PC VeryHappy

Can you post the link to download 2.3? Then I wanna download your maps VeryHappy

15Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:13 pm

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??]

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??]

Hey could you repost this on sendspace, because it says that the post expired...
-Thnx

16Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:47 pm

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??] wrote: Hey could you repost this on sendspace, because it says that the post expired...
-Thnx
Holy crap! You bumped a thread that was almost a year old, lol.

17Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty Re: Zombiecraft (New Map!) Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:17 pm

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??]

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??]

I sure will, that is once I have a computer that isn't the school's [they're loaning it to me :p ] it blocks all this stuff. My old laptop stopped working :( . See you guys around the forums + HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE.

18Zombiecraft (New Map!) Empty HELP!! Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:10 pm

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??]

IrishHitman[UMADBRO??]

Does anyone know how to get a zombie-craft map to work? I got one and put it in the "zmaps" folder,
but when I launch the game and select the map it won't let me play. Pls help...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum