Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

A huge collection of models!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A huge collection of models!!! Empty A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 am

loftail

I was trolling browsing the internet when i decided i was to carry on making all the black ops zombie maps for my game. I came across a remarkable discovery. Some guy shared a link to a HUGE collection of models from an assortment of games, and frankly I'm loving it!

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5zzz6mnlplt28#myfiles

Some people are just awsome!!! Anyways i thought u guys would enjoy this just as much as me, so enjoy. If anyone else finds something cool to share like this, post it on this thread and ill change the title of this thread and add the links to the first post. That way we can have a large thread of cool things!

EDIT: even better. For mabuse, this contains wolfenstien models. For me this has most of the cod games within. Gets even better every second!

2A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 am

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

loftail wrote:EDIT: even better. For mabuse, this contains wolfenstien models. For me this has most of the cod games within. Gets even better every second!

Nice, but i am missing the weaponmodels lol ...

But nice collection

3A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:56 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

nice, if there is any weapon models i can use them with my game

of course they will be custom models in release but just for testing and coding propese of cause

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm

loftail

i swear we were making one together... Anyways, Javier gave me a bunch from him, but i doubt i can upload them. They were waw models, and im sure if u check in those folders ull come across quite a few.

Edit: Yh im right. Go to Medal Of Honour Airbourne and ull find a archive called weapons.

5A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

loftail wrote:i swear we were making one together...

we are it just i cant work on it atm so nothing has really happened

6A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:04 pm

loftail

lol. thats exactly why im working on a zombie one right now as a solo until u are ready.

7A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:08 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

loftail wrote:lol. thats exactly why im working on a zombie one right now as a solo until u are ready.

lol it may take a while and i will also be working on some solo projects at the same time (like my youtube channel)

8A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Sun May 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Dr. Richtofen wait so for what would you use these models? Could you use these models to replace like zombies or characters for NZP?

9A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 am

loftail

unless you have knowledge on how to rig, animate, reapply textures and rescale then no. If you can then yes. This was mainly for call, me, true and mabuse so they know where to find models. Reason being, were all making a game.

10A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Mon May 14, 2012 11:55 am

love this pack, one of my favs lol.

11A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

call16 wrote:love this pack, one of my favs lol.

it needs more rocket powered watermelons :L

12A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Tue May 15, 2012 2:55 am

true nightmare wrote:

YES YES YES YES YES.
NO, NEEDS MORE CHINEESEY DILDOS ;)

13A huge collection of models!!! Empty Re: A huge collection of models!!! Tue May 15, 2012 7:30 am

ArKaZeen

call16 wrote:
true nightmare wrote:

YES YES YES YES YES.
NO, NEEDS MORE CHINEESEY DILDOS ;)

Chinesey?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum