Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is hamaham signing in :P

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This is hamaham signing in :P Empty This is hamaham signing in :P Thu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

hamaham

hamaham

Hello my name is hamaham and I am new around here and I would like to play online if anyone wants and if we do play online you won't see me crouch because I am using a linux and somehow the button doesn't work :P

2This is hamaham signing in :P Empty Re: This is hamaham signing in :P Fri May 11, 2012 11:30 pm

demondays1

demondays1

Thanks to me, I told you about this game -_-

3This is hamaham signing in :P Empty Re: This is hamaham signing in :P Sat May 12, 2012 3:58 am

hamaham

hamaham

demondays1 wrote:Thanks to me, I told you about this game -_-
Hey hey hey! You made me remember this game because you know www.snow-leopard.ning.com? I found it there, couldn't download, Didn't care. Then later you showed it to me again.

4This is hamaham signing in :P Empty Re: This is hamaham signing in :P Sat May 12, 2012 12:29 pm

demondays1

demondays1

hamaham wrote:
Hey hey hey! You made me remember this game because you know www.snow-leopard.ning.com? I found it there, couldn't download, Didn't care. Then later you showed it to me again.

really? I never seen it there :/

5This is hamaham signing in :P Empty Re: This is hamaham signing in :P Sat May 12, 2012 2:11 pm

hamaham

hamaham

demondays1 wrote:
hamaham wrote:

really? I never seen it there :/

It was on early!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]