Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

easy way to play multiplayer!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1easy way to play multiplayer! Empty easy way to play multiplayer! Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 pm

i think that the hamachi method and others are too hard, and for me and others dont work, and if the game starts its extremely laggy! i think yous should maybe consider of making public servers with a good host so the game wont lag and people can just meet up and have fun!!! Nikolai :cute:

2easy way to play multiplayer! Empty Re: easy way to play multiplayer! Mon May 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Admin

Admin

I've been trying to get that set up for a while brosef. If you have any free computers on a good network i'll happily set it up. Otherwise i'm still on the hunt.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

3easy way to play multiplayer! Empty Re: easy way to play multiplayer! Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 am

ArKaZeen

SoulOfSet wrote:I've been trying to get that set up for a while brosef. If you have any free computers on a good network i'll happily set it up. Otherwise i'm still on the hunt.

I have a free computer but I don't have good internet sorry. But my dad is planning to get some.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum