Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

better way to play multi player!!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1better way to play multi player!!!! Empty better way to play multi player!!!! Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 pm

i think that the hamachi method and others are too hard, and for me and others dont work, and if the game starts its extremely laggy! i think yous should maybe consider of making public servers with a good host so the game wont lag and people can just meet up and have fun!!!

2better way to play multi player!!!! Empty Re: better way to play multi player!!!! Sat May 26, 2012 4:14 pm

urmmm, why make two topics?

And two, not our problem, we just make SWEET maps, why not ask someone who cares eh? Hamachi is the best method I know, and lag isn't really a problem for me, maybe its just your computer, plus, you can't really get past lag.

3better way to play multi player!!!! Empty easyer Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Scavenger321

Scavenger321

Multiplayer should add portforwarding so its easyer to join servers

4better way to play multi player!!!! Empty Re: better way to play multi player!!!! Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:39 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

Scavenger321 wrote:Multiplayer should add portforwarding so its easyer to join servers

You have to port forward yourself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum