Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem with zombies spawning

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem with zombies spawning Empty problem with zombies spawning Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 am

hej, i am new to this site and quite new to nzp. i play a lot on solo and multiplayer(with hamachi) . i have been experiencing problem with zombies spawning . not on my maps coz i dont make maps but on nearly every map that i download this happens. on any round like 3 5 10 14 or some other random round the game just stops the zombies arent anywhere . i can still move and all but the zombies just stop spawning for some reason. i dont know if this is s common bug or is it just for me. please , can you tell me how can i fix it or what can i do about it please reply soon

2problem with zombies spawning Empty Re: problem with zombies spawning Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 am

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

Well..There's nothing you can do to fix this problem because its a bug. It happens to me all the time. Don't worry though, NZP is due for an update not too long from now and that should fix a lot of problems it has.

3problem with zombies spawning Empty Re: problem with zombies spawning Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:16 am

ok thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum