Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Parker--Applying to be a modeler and texture maker

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Some of you on nzp have seen the models that i've made. i'll post the desert eagle i've done later. (again), not to be offensive but I made a..decent blood texture for a random model, and turns out (:D) that making textures with effort is not toooo hard, but not easy. some people think quality textures can be made within 1-2 minutes. no wtf? it takes me (depending on what texture) what, like 10-30 minutes! And modeling, my actual expertise is great so far! I think with more practice, more requests, I can make a sh*t load! Ha, proobably not the best application ever, but i'd like to be one for those who need *QUALITY* textures and models.
Attachments
[ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Parker--Applying to be a modeler and texture maker Attachmentspas 12.bmp
screenshot of what i just did
(497 Kb) Downloaded 29 times

Last edited by Crazymaze on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

RDixon

RDixon

Crazymaze wrote:Some of you on nzp have seen the models that i've made. i'll post the desert eagle i've done later. (again), not to be offensive but I made a..decent blood texture for a random model, and turns out (:D) that making textures with effort is not toooo hard, but not easy. some people think quality textures can be made within 1-2 minutes. no wtf? it takes me (depending on what texture) what, like 10-30 minutes! And modeling, my actual expertise is great so far! I think with more practice, more requests, I can make a sh*t load! Ha, proobably not the best application ever, but i'd like to be one for those who need *QUALITY* textures and models.

I hope you get a accepted:D

Thanks, and me too. I'd love to work at things like this and make models and textures. It's fun in my opinion.

ArKaZeen

Bro, you cant just say shit like that man! You gotta actually upload something like I did: https://nzportable.forumotion.com/t701-all-my-models#6394

Upload a screeny at least and you may be accepted because your models are quite good ;)

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

post some more screenshots of your work plz (:

Nice Spas12
Hope you get accepted

RDixon

RDixon

Crazymaze wrote:Some of you on nzp have seen the models that i've made. i'll post the desert eagle i've done later. (again), not to be offensive but I made a..decent blood texture for a random model, and turns out (:D) that making textures with effort is not toooo hard, but not easy. some people think quality textures can be made within 1-2 minutes. no wtf? it takes me (depending on what texture) what, like 10-30 minutes! And modeling, my actual expertise is great so far! I think with more practice, more requests, I can make a sh*t load! Ha, proobably not the best application ever, but i'd like to be one for those who need *QUALITY* textures and models.

Cool, good job.

[img][ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Parker--Applying to be a modeler and texture maker Spas12[/img]

maybe not the best for short work, but..idk. another one..i can keep some coming. just have to find my flash drive..
[img][ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Parker--Applying to be a modeler and texture maker M16screeny[/img]

Crazymaze wrote:maybe not the best for short work, but..idk. another one..i can keep some coming. just have to find my flash drive..
[img][ACCEPTED/LOCKED]Parker--Applying to be a modeler and texture maker M16screeny[/img]
Not bad
But the sight thing at the top looks a bit weird, but still very good

Whoa. Eww wtf bad angle on my part. If i turned it, it would've looked different. sorry fro bad pic mon.

Accepted and locked.

Congratz.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum