Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum'

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey, in this tutorial i will show you how to 'Download' maps from this forum! Kool

Well, First of all you have to 'Register' (you need to register or else you will not be able to download maps!!!
You do this by clicking the 'Register' icon (like shown below)
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 1-1
then you click on 'I Agree To These Terms'(as shown below)
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 2
then you fill out the blank spaces( Username , Password and your E-mail adress) and press save
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 3
Then you Confirm your password and copy down the confirmation code(and press save)
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 4
then go to your E-mail and find a message from this forum and activate your account by clicking on the activation link!
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 5
Then 'Log In'
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 6
Now scroll down to where you see ' Developer Maps' or ' Maps Of The Masses (AND PICK ONE) i pick Developer maps in this case
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 7
Click on 'Active Mappers' or 'Retired mappers'( I pick'Active Mappers' in this case)
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 8
Pick a Moderator that you want to download your map from( I pick Dreize in this case)
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 9
Click on the map name that you wish to download( I pick 'Compact in this case)
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 10
Scroll down to where you see the download link , click the link and HAVE FUN!!! :bleh:
Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' 11

Hope I have Helped :/
if you found that i missed something feel free to tell me! (i will fix it...)

Rongomai

Rongomai

i wish a tutorial was here when i first came i was looking for 1 week to find a map

Rongomai wrote:i wish a tutorial was here when i first came i was looking for 1 week to find a map
same, Dempsey

ArKaZeen

Nice tutorial, should be stickied with a bunch of other tutorials.

1 thing: Get frigging Adblock man! All i see is "Win an Ipad!".

ArkaZeen wrote:Nice tutorial, should be stickied with a bunch of other tutorials.

1 thing: Get frigging Adblock man! All i see is "Win an Ipad!".

got adblock should be all good now :/

RedDevil497

RedDevil497

It is a well put together tutorial, I don't see why we should need it though. If you can't figure out on your own how to download maps off this site then you shouldn't even play NZP. Plus, If people can't find where to download the maps, What makes you think their going to be able to find this tutorial instead?

This thread is redundant. I had made this tutorial a long time ago. Also, It gets PM'd to you when you register.

*sigh*

nzportable.forumotion.com/t317-how-to-obtain-custom-maps-from-this-site

ok ok , i tried to contribute to this forum :/ well, i see people asking 'how do download maps' everyday on xat, so i thought id do this.

RED the way i was thinking about it was when the noobs ask for maps, just link them to this and sorted. but if you admins want maybe put something like a icon 'help with download maps' and when they click on that , it brings them to this tutorial.(beside xat or sumtin for easy view)

and DREIZE i was not aware of you tut...
(edit)

AND heres my point... the picture says it all.

Tutorial on 'How To Download Maps From This Forum' Mypoint-1

ArKaZeen

That means you havn't been reading your pm's.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum