Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D

+3
true nightmare
zombieboy911
moneystool
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:48 pm

moneystool

this is backyard. enjoy VeryHappy
some pics:
start room
https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/16/58/94/85/start_10.jpg

2nd room (my backyard) Smilez
https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/16/58/94/85/2nd_ro10.jpg

top part
https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/16/58/94/85/top_pa11.jpg

map:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/u27fe8 :bounce:

2[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:09 pm

zombieboy911

zombieboy911

It look good man!!!! I like ur map Smilez

3[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:31 pm

true nightmare

true nightmare
Administrator
Administrator

i will give it 2 out of 10:

rooms(2/10): yes i only had 2 rooms on my first map but there is nothing intersting about the 2/3 rooms you have, the area to the pack-a-punch and quick revive is too small and getting to the pack-a-punch on the first room??? that needs to be fix, you could move quick revive into the main area of the first room and have a power door set there

door(1/10): the texture on the door doesnt work so get another one, the door being priced at 2500 points?? why so high? there is only guns on the wall in the next room (not counting the items under the block), the door is all so a little tall, try making it smaller.

the block in the second room is too pricly and your'll be dead before you can open it, instead of a block make a shed there and have its own door, this would add a room to the map

Guns(0/10): all guns are over priced, some guns are flotingoff the wall but that can be fixed the ratio is also wrong (1 gun in the first room and 3 in the next??), you want to keep the ratio at about 2 guns per room, but if its touching a room with 2 in it, its ok to only have 1 gun init, i wouldnt add 3 guns in a room unless its a big room with muilt levels

perks(4/10): only thing realy good about it, the only promble is there are only 2 and they are in wrong porisons, quick revive is too close to pack-a-ounch and its never a good idea to have to perks (or pack-a-punch) in the same room, jugg is the wrong way around but even if it wasnt it would still be in the wall

windows, zombies and dog(3/10): a little oddly shaped, the windows show where the zombies spawn, this is never a good idea as this removes realicm to the game, think smart, where we they camp and try to make it inpossable to camp there, not only will this make the map hard it will have a more of a nightmare sort of feeling

leaks(6/10): leaks is were you can see outside map and not meant to, there are alot of leaks in the map, most can be fixed by moving an object alittle, other then that you did a nice job

textures(1/10): get abetter texture pack, the texture are very boring and need some work, you can get textures at other places, the texture on the door doesnt work so re-place it

other then that happy mapping

https://www.youtube.com/user/turenightmare

4[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Connor75

Connor75

true nightmare wrote:i will give it 2 out of 10:

rooms(2/10): yes i only had 2 rooms on my first map but there is nothing intersting about the 2/3 rooms you have, the area to the pack-a-punch and quick revive is too small and getting to the pack-a-punch on the first room??? that needs to be fix, you could move quick revive into the main area of the first room and have a power door set there

door(1/10): the texture on the door doesnt work so get another one, the door being priced at 2500 points?? why so high? there is only guns on the wall in the next room (not counting the items under the block), the door is all so a little tall, try making it smaller.

the block in the second room is too pricly and your'll be dead before you can open it, instead of a block make a shed there and have its own door, this would add a room to the map

Guns(0/10): all guns are over priced, some guns are flotingoff the wall but that can be fixed the ratio is also wrong (1 gun in the first room and 3 in the next??), you want to keep the ratio at about 2 guns per room, but if its touching a room with 2 in it, its ok to only have 1 gun init, i wouldnt add 3 guns in a room unless its a big room with muilt levels

perks(4/10): only thing realy good about it, the only promble is there are only 2 and they are in wrong porisons, quick revive is too close to pack-a-ounch and its never a good idea to have to perks (or pack-a-punch) in the same room, jugg is the wrong way around but even if it wasnt it would still be in the wall

windows, zombies and dog(3/10): a little oddly shaped, the windows show where the zombies spawn, this is never a good idea as this removes realicm to the game, think smart, where we they camp and try to make it inpossable to camp there, not only will this make the map hard it will have a more of a nightmare sort of feeling

leaks(6/10): leaks is were you can see outside map and not meant to, there are alot of leaks in the map, most can be fixed by moving an object alittle, other then that you did a nice job

textures(1/10): get abetter texture pack, the texture are very boring and need some work, you can get textures at other places, the texture on the door doesnt work so re-place it

other then that happy mapping
:shock:.LOL

5[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:52 am

skawng

skawng

im planning to make another map or should i abandon it well its your choice hehe my old hunted house
yall want or not its your choice im gonna do someting

6[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 am

ArKaZeen

continue man continue 👅

7[REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Empty Re: [REJECTED/LOCKED]this is backyard :D Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:21 pm

Admin

Admin

Given my, and true's super long and detailed opinion I will have to reject this as well. I would give a long list like before but true basically summed it up so it's not necessary. Rejected, Locked.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum