Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello im CRAZISbr0

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Hello im CRAZISbr0 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:34 pm

CRAZISbr0

CRAZISbr0

Hello everyone my name is CRAZISbr0 i found this game out from the homebrew store on psp so then i looked up nzp maps on google and found this forum for nzp i play nzp on psp and computer and yea im new so hello everyone this nzp sit eis awesome btw thanks CRAZISbr0 Kool Dempsey Very Happy

2Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Admin

Admin

Just out of curiosity which HBStore? The one available on the Screeze domain that was discontinued sometime in May? If not, which one?

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

3Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:48 pm

CRAZISbr0

CRAZISbr0

i found nzp out like in march off of hb store then one day wen i wuz playn nzp on my psp i wondered if i could get other maps then the default ones so i looked it up and then now when i try to go back on hb store i couldnt get on because it said sometin about maintenence and now i guess hb store is closed down i knew about nzp for a while from the hb store back in march but its my first time on the forum i dont use hb store now i used to though i guess its closed down now or sumthin

4Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 pm

CRAZISbr0

CRAZISbr0

SoulOfSet wrote:Just out of curiosity which HBStore? The one available on the Screeze domain that was discontinued sometime in May? If not, which one?
i used the oldhb store i downloaded hbstore off my psp along time ago its jus my first time on the forum Very Happy Kool Dempsey

5Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Admin

Admin

Hah. I was just wondering because I know the guy who ran the old HBStore that was closed down. I met em on a different game. Didnt know he was into the hb scene until the genesis competition on Wololo came about. I had mentioned NZP and he started talking about the HBStore and how that with a bunch of other hb was on it.

https://nzportable.forumotion.com

6Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:24 pm

CRAZISbr0

CRAZISbr0

SoulOfSet wrote:Hah. I was just wondering because I know the guy who ran the old HBStore that was closed down. I met em on a different game. Didnt know he was into the hb scene until the genesis competition on Wololo came about. I had mentioned NZP and he started talking about the HBStore and how that with a bunch of other hb was on it.
Ah and why did it get closed down?

7Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:36 am

CRAZISbr0 wrote:Hello everyone my name is CRAZISbr0 i found this game out from the homebrew store on psp so then i looked up nzp maps on google and found this forum for nzp i play nzp on psp and computer and yea im new so hello everyone this nzp sit eis awesome btw thanks CRAZISbr0 Kool Dempsey Very Happy

hello, and welcome to the forum. hope you enjoy it 😉

8Hello im CRAZISbr0 Empty Re: Hello im CRAZISbr0 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:26 am

JavierMaki

JavierMaki
Staff
Staff

Welcome to out great forum, I hope you enjoy here talking about mapping, making maps and much more :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum