Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

wepons revamp IMPORTENT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1wepons revamp IMPORTENT Empty wepons revamp IMPORTENT Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:51 pm

oo look a zombie =D

Hi all =)

Smilez i was wondering whether anyone can revamp the current wepons into more highquaility one, for example the DG-2 and the MP5K are really poorly designed and are bad quality, if you could improve the graphics of the wepons tpo more like the Iphone/ipod
touch nazi zombies or the consol editions of NZ that would be awsome

please read and reply

thanks =)

2wepons revamp IMPORTENT Empty Re: wepons revamp IMPORTENT Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Oraki51

Oraki51

1.2 will already have improved weapon models. Also Quake has a poly limit for its models so you can't expect anything really better than what you see. Also its rude to say the DG and MP5 are poorly modeled. They spent a lot of time making those and from what I can gather you can't do better.

3wepons revamp IMPORTENT Empty Re: wepons revamp IMPORTENT Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:24 am

oo look a zombie =D wrote:Hi all =)

Smilez i was wondering whether anyone can revamp the current wepons into more highquaility one, for example the DG-2 and the MP5K are really poorly designed and are bad quality, if you could improve the graphics of the wepons tpo more like the Iphone/ipod

please read and reply

thanks =)
I think the DG 2 was very well designed considering the limitations of Quake
The MP5 does look bad but this is still only the beta so possibly as the game progresses the models and stuff will become better and look better
And we can't make the weapons look exacly like the IPhone and IPod zombies
because Quake has poly limitations and the reason the IPod version looks good is because its a totaly different engine so it can handle more also who ever developed the IPod version(Treyarch or whoever)probably has more people developing unlike NZP which afaik only has 3-4 active Devs.

4wepons revamp IMPORTENT Empty Re: wepons revamp IMPORTENT Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 pm

razdeng

razdeng

that would only work if nzp used a different engine. Like for pc nzp it could use unity webplayer (better graphics)

http://nzp-online.info

5wepons revamp IMPORTENT Empty Re: wepons revamp IMPORTENT Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:43 pm

oo look a zombie =D

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
oo look a zombie =D wrote:Hi all =)

please read and reply

thanks =)
I think the DG 2 was very well designed considering the limitations of Quake
The MP5 does look bad but this is still only the beta so possibly as the game progresses the models and stuff will become better and look better
And we can't make the weapons look exacly like the IPhone and IPod zombies
because Quake has poly limitations and the reason the IPod version looks good is because its a totaly different engine so it can handle more also who ever developed the IPod version(Treyarch or whoever)probably has more people developing unlike NZP which afaik only has 3-4 active Devs.

thanks for the replys guys lol soz about being rude, just wanted to know is all, also i am now developing maps so hopfully another added to the dev team in not to distnt future =) thanks again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum