Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 pm

GOOD_THINGS_COME_WITH_MGS

well a year ago i started playing homebrew games but they weren't as fun as the commercially sold games. So i found homebrew recreations LAMECRAFT,EMULATORS,etc. until i stumbled upon NZP. HLOY SH*t this was awesome i tried it and i cwapped my pants. I hope i get into mapping or modeling. Thank you for reading

2Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Re: Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:23 pm

ArKaZeen

Well since the only person I have seen write cwapped his pants was the AK47FU noob so I suggest you check the IP's check for matches etc. And be on high alert.

If you aren't him welcome ;)

3Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Re: Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:42 pm

allot of people say that my friend,my cousin even my grandpa oh wait thats true for him.
I think he could be my cousin because my cousin doesnt shut up about it :(

4Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Re: Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:47 pm

ArKaZeen

GOOD_THINGS_COME_WITH_MGS wrote:allot of people say that my friend,my cousin even my grandpa oh wait thats true for him.
I think he could be my cousin because my cousin doesnt shut up about it :(

Uhm what.

5Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Re: Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:45 am

Welcome dude...

6Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Re: Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:29 am

ArkaZeen wrote:
GOOD_THINGS_COME_WITH_MGS wrote:allot of people say that my friend,my cousin even my grandpa oh wait thats true for him.
I think he could be my cousin because my cousin doesnt shut up about it Frown

Uhm what.
Sub doesn't know how to speak n00b launguage :eek:

7Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Empty Re: Im NEW TO THIS 3P1C SITE! Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 pm

ArKaZeen

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
ArkaZeen wrote:
I think he could be my cousin because my cousin doesnt shut up about it Frown

Uhm what.
Sub doesn't know how to speak n00b launguage :eek:

Than I wouldn't be able to understand you (insert smirk face here)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum