Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

xat hangs all the time! remove it?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xat hangs all the time! remove it? Empty xat hangs all the time! remove it? Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:01 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

i just noticed that the fucking xat hangs sometimes, also you cant even log in sometimes...
I suggest now to remove this chat and add the old one again... Good or bad?

2xat hangs all the time! remove it? Empty Re: xat hangs all the time! remove it? Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:06 pm

dr_mabuse wrote:i just noticed that the fucking xat hangs sometimes, also you cant even log in sometimes...

yes, the xat DOES hang sometimes and you cant log on to it either (sometimes) ...
but, i wasnt here when the old chat was in use so im not saying anything about changing it... i guess we could try it...?

3xat hangs all the time! remove it? Empty Re: xat hangs all the time! remove it? Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:14 pm

dr_mabuse wrote:i just noticed that the fucking xat hangs sometimes, also you cant even log in sometimes...
Well yes and no
Yes
Xat imo is one of my favorite chats It is customisable,allows you to have mods and owners,banning,kicking,protection ect it is really a good chat box and a popular one
No
It does hang for me,spamming is easy in it, glitchy, DAT DING, ect
Maybe bring back the old chat and see how it goes?

EDIT:Also Xat regularly puts me back in time like back to chats that happened ages ago

4xat hangs all the time! remove it? Empty Re: xat hangs all the time! remove it? Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Doesn't hang for me.

If you want to change it, go ahead, you have my "okay".

I guess it's fair to experiment and see what people think.

Change it whenever you have the time.

5xat hangs all the time! remove it? Empty Re: xat hangs all the time! remove it? Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:04 pm

ArKaZeen

Well I don't mind xat but it does hang out quite a bit. Chatengo I prefer.

6xat hangs all the time! remove it? Empty Re: xat hangs all the time! remove it? Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:01 pm

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

Say goodbye to the xat, say hello again to chatango...
Its the chatbox from the nzp devs, but maybe we should make our own room?

Also i added Augustine and QuakeOne under "Links of Interest".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum