Nazi Zombies: Portable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nazi Zombies: Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Domain to Stay rather than this dead site?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

We need a new site like:

Quake Mod Central Maps

CupQuake Custom Maps ~Frizzy for CupQuake

datQuakeMods Maps ~Forum Owner will be drieze ;3

Or some non-related ideas

WaW Custom Maps

MOHH CUSTOM MAPS!!! (You wish)

Or stay here and SoulfOfSet change the site design.

Oraki51

Oraki51

You need to give me $1000 to use the CupQuake name...

I don't think any of those work considering the only Quake maps here are for NZP so we technically aren't Quake mappers nor do any of us make WaW maps (Well most of us don't). I personally think staying away from the Quake name is a good idea.

Why not just make a general forum for gaming? I mean the only work on here is like %2 NZP maps, 50% chatting, and 48% other games like COW and my game or Senior's.

ArKaZeen

No.

I didn't make up CupQuake, that was Oraki, I just used it as a reference to Quake.

dr_mabuse

dr_mabuse
Administrator
Administrator

AFAIK we already tryed to make a new site (QuakeGuys anyone?) but it was a fail..
And for my part i have to say im done with this place, AND there are other Quakesites like
QuakeOne and inside3d, we dont need another Quakesite powered by n00bs and leechers..

Oraki51 wrote:Why not just make a general forum for gaming?

I agree with this one, we could just make a General Gaming forum, maybe based around a certain genre of games or something.

jastolze

jastolze
Administrator
Administrator

FRiiZYDuDE wrote:
Oraki51 wrote:Why not just make a general forum for gaming?

I agree with this one, we could just make a General Gaming forum, maybe based around a certain genre of games or something.
The only sub forum we need here that we don't already have is one that talks about how sexy that jastolze person is. My God, I just can't get over how sexy that guy is. Agree?

jastolze wrote:
The only sub forum we need here that we don't already have is one that talks about how sexy that jastolze person is. My God, I just can't get over how sexy that guy is. Agree?

I fully agree, let's do this!!!

Locked.

:kool:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum