Nazi Zombie Portable
Please log in or register. If you're not logged in you cannot download maps.

Nazi Zombies Portable Official Community

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE 3DS vs PS VITA

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sat May 25, 2013 11:29 pm

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
Hey guys I'd just like to ask your opinion on my thoughts on this topic.
I have decided to go and buy a 3DS from a shop, so I'm thinking of saying my pros and cons on the 3DS against what I know about the PS VITA.
So that brings me to my question: Does any of you have a PS VITA to compare the consoles with (over PMs) so I can actually see which one is best.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

2 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sun May 26, 2013 12:24 am

@WillWow wrote:Hey guys I'd just like to ask your opinion on my thoughts on this topic.
I have decided to go and buy a 3DS from a shop, so I'm thinking of saying my pros and cons on the 3DS against what I know about the PS VITA.
So that brings me to my question: Does any of you have a PS VITA to compare the consoles with (over PMs) so I can actually see which one is best.

Again who wants Nintendos 3 Dildo Systems?

3 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sun May 26, 2013 5:33 am

thelonelypiggy wrote:
@WillWow wrote:Hey guys I'd just like to ask your opinion on my thoughts on this topic.

Again who wants Nintendos 3 Dildo Systems?
3DS isn't that bad actually, just Nintendo keep slapping under-powered hardware into their consoles and that's why they're failing...

Last edited by FRiiZYDuDE on Sun May 26, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

4 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sun May 26, 2013 10:13 am

mainly, they both cancle eachother out.
PSVITA has the graphics a few pixels less than the PS3, and sony promised it would be a PS3 in your hands, so i guess its close enough
Nintendo made the 3DS good, but the only problems is that it lacked some game types ( FPS's, Tycoons, etc ) but it had a 3d capability, and its doing better then the Virtual Boy

And 3DS has Donkey Kong Country, my favorite childhood game so i cant really complain

View user profile

5 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sun May 26, 2013 10:35 am

Oraki51

@seniormeatbox wrote:mainly, they both cancle eachother out.
PSVITA has the graphics a few pixels less than the PS3, and sony promised it would be a PS3 in your hands, so i guess its close enough
Nintendo made the 3DS good, but the only problems is that it lacked some game types ( FPS's, Tycoons, etc ) but it had a 3d capability, and its doing better then the Virtual Boy

And 3DS has Donkey Kong Country, my favorite childhood game so i cant really complain

Lacked? The console is still alive, and many games are planned.

View user profile

6 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sun May 26, 2013 10:53 am

jastolze

Administrator
Administrator
In my opinion, the 3DS is a better choice IF you're into NDS homebrew and/or roms. The PS Vita is SO locked down, that I personally wouldn't even buy one until a hacker unlocks the extra ram, so I could play my favorite homebrew (generally Quake Mods) that wouldn't run on PSP correctly because of the lack of ram.

So, until the Vita is unlocked or until Sony makes a Quake 3 port (which isn't going to happen) I'm sticking with the 3DS. Plus, not only are Flashcards available for use, hackers are apparently close to having a full fledged CFW.

I use a 3DS and am very satisfied with the my R4, M3, and AceKard. Together, they have saved me over like 700 dollars on games I wouldn't have played very long or just would have tried the full game.

So, at this point in time, I'm going with the 3DS.

View user profile

7 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Sun May 26, 2013 7:17 pm

@Oraki51 wrote:
@seniormeatbox wrote:mainly, they both cancle eachother out.

Lacked? The console is still alive, and many games are planned.
by lacked i mean
didint have for about 3 years ( ik its been 2 since the 3ds came, but he first FPS and tycoon is coming out in fall 2013 )

View user profile

8 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 am

WillWow

I AM SPECIAL!
I AM SPECIAL!
Hmm well my idea was the same about the R4s and other flashcards, making it much more easier to use and get games.

PS ITS A NINTENDO 3DS NOT NINENDO 3 DILDO SYSTEM!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
signature removed - read forum rules!! (YOU READ THEM, USE CAPITALS FOR THE START OF THE SENTENCE!)
Whoops I thought it was no links only! I didn't read what was allowed, because I assumed everything else was.
WHY IT NOT WORK?

BECAUSE YOU BROKE IT.

Tongue                            HUZZAH! HOW MANY POINTS DO I RECIEVE?? -Luna (look it up)
View user profile http://www.wheel-games.webs.com

9 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Wed May 29, 2013 5:56 pm

mofu23

Mapper
Mapper
Console discrimination. Jesus christ. I personally dont care which system is better based on hardware or graphics. I could care less. I focus more on if a game is fun or not. I like Xbox, PS3, PC, PSP, DS, 3DS, PS VITA, PS ONE, N64, ATARI... you get the point.

Cory in the House is the best anime around!
"To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research."
View user profile

10 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Wed May 29, 2013 7:52 pm

ArKaZeen

PC.

View user profile

11 Re: THE 3DS vs PS VITA on Thu May 30, 2013 12:50 am

RiyuSaki wrote:PC.

Agreed.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: